W March 2010 : Megan Fox by Craig McDean

Nataša Vojnović

W%2BMagazine%2BMarch%2B2010%2Bphoto%2BMario%2BSorrenti%2Bstylist%2BCamilla%2BNickerson%2Bmodel%2BNatasa%2BVojnovic%2BWomen%2BModel%2BManagement%2BNew%2BYork%2BCity%2BBlog

women management blog

You know what I will buy this issue as I am an enthusiast for Sorrenti and M&M's W shoots & the cast and overall preview is very good overall. But they better be like 40 pages each....seriously! I can't believe that only two years ago there was double the content in the March issue. I really don't want W to go down the crapper...but maybe they do need to become a bi-monthly.

A F T E R..H O U R S

Models : Lindsey Wixson, Katie Fogarty, Elsa Sylvan, Hannah Holman, Iris Strubegger, Vika Kuropyatnikova,
Cole Mohr, Tom Nicon, Rob Moore, Jake Cooper, Maximilian, Robbie Wadge & Ryan Metz

image credits: my snaps

Looking at the 1st and 3rd shot in Megan's ed, I really have to wonder if W has changed their target customers....:doh:

C H I C..M Y S T I Q U E
Models : Lara Stone, Iselin Steiro, Freja Beha Erichsen, Eniko Mihalik, Natasa Vojnovic, Lyndsey Scott,
Sigrid Agren, Jessica Miller, Shalom Harlow, Anna de Rijk, Edita Vilkeviciute, Liya Kebede, Guinevere van Seenus,
Liu Wen, Mirte Maas, Valerija Kelava, Patricia van der Vliet, Anja Rubik, Heidi Mount, Pixie Geldof & Karmen Pedaru

Pics correspond to names respectively:

image source: my snaps

Both eds are really nice. But only two for a March issue is really dissapointing.

Megan is as versatile a model as she is actress.

Honestly, I'm sure that someone on the W staff must have known instinctively that plenty of people would react less than positively about the choice to put Megan on the cover. All the more reason for them to do a semi-decent editorial that might shut some of those people up.

Shame they didn't quite pull that off.

Wow, I'm loving the editorials! I don't know which is much greater as they both look great. :smile: The casting in "Chic Mystique" is just pure :heart: Great models! They all pulled it off! :smile: "After Hours" looks nice as well. Love the photography. Reminds me of DSquared2's F/W 09 campaign. :D Thanks mm6789 for the snaps! :flower:

Gotta love how the cast in Chic Mystique is all big names and new girls and then BAM Pixie Geldof.

Just judging by the picture, this issue looks thin as a leaflet.

W should just retire at this point: they are more expensive than the other monthly magazines yet they keep getting thinner and thinner and the contents have been utterly mediocre for months now.

I used to be happy to shell out big bucks for an over-sized, thick upscale fashion magazine with daring and glamour. Now I wouldn't read it if it was given for free.
Needless to say, Megan and her brain-dead verbal diarrhea aren't going to make me change my mind.
But kudo for not making her look like she works the afternoon shift at Hollywood Boulevard, for once.

I totally agree. W used to be one of my favorite fashion mags, mainly because of the size and edgy editorials. Now I barely even notice when an issue comes in the mail.

wow the snaps look great but it reminds me a lot of the pin up story mert and marcus did 2 years ago with kate,lara,heidi,isabeli,devon,amber etc. for w magazine

China Machado preview - there is an article too

2912de0.jpg
xpmvb9.jpg

5my3o0.jpg

My snaps

Here's a small scan of Patricia's photo

wtu6gw.jpg

management.elitemodel.fr

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members