W March 2010 : Megan Fox by Craig McDean

IM confused:
200 pages = # of Advertising pages
or, 200 pages = # of pages for the WHOLE issue?

298 pages all the issue

thats thin issue for march

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they could put the China Machado feature online.I refuse to add any issue of W to my magazine collections since the 2007.This magazine has the most brittle book spine of all magazines I've ever seen.:sick:

Megan Fox is photographed by Craig McDean.

Review

C H I N A

Photographed by : Bruce Weber
Bruce Weber's celebration of Machado, showcasing the model as she is and she was.

C H I C..M Y S T I Q U E

Photographed by : Mario Sorrenti
Styling by : Camilla Nickerson

Models : Lara Stone, Iselin Steiro, Freja Beha Erichsen, Eniko Mihalik, Natasa Vojnovic, Lyndsey Scott,
Sigrid Agren, Jessica Miller, Shalom Harlow, Anna de Rijk, Edita Vilkeviciute, Liya Kebede, Guinevere van Seenus,
Liu Wen, Mirte Maas, Valerija Kelava, Patricia van der Vliet, Anja Rubik, Heidi Mount, Pixie Geldof & Karmen Pedaru

A F T E R..H O U R S

Photographed by : Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Styling by : Alex White

Models : Lindsey Wixson, Katie Fogarty, Elsa Sylvan, Hannah Holman, Iris Strubegger, Vika Kuropyatnikova,
Cole Mohr, Tom Nicon, Rob Moore, Jake Cooper, Maximilian, Robbie Wadge & Ryan Metz

What the hell? Only two editorials??!!?? Is this their Spring Fashion Issue or not? :D Looking forward to see Megan's spread. Thanks surrealseven! :flower:

No Raquel Zimmermann or Natasha Poly in the Sorrenti editorial? Odd.

874b0ab28597.jpg
f36490c5d948.jpg
a8948b8df4d4.jpg
3ef5df16c3ad.jpg
e6289113d71d.jpg

W Magazine

OMG, what a letdown. :( I wanna cry. Her spread is such a bore IMO. Though the Balmain shot looks great. Thanks tarsha for posting! :flower:

I think my only reaction to that ed is going to be "..ergh.."

While they may have been tasteful with the cover, and only offering a slight hint of boob, they certainly haven't been with the first and third shot. Get a bra.

You can really see the plastic surgery on her face in this editorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->