Wallets

^ Not really, that gave me an idea. My friend has a seafoam Dooney & Bourke Croc wallet, it is absolute heaven. It's cheap (compared to others you're considering) and absolutely gorgeous. $195.00

That's the wallet.
MTC2_l.jpg

Thats the seafoam.
MVO_l.jpg

All the colors in the Nile are fantastic, it's the best collection Dooney & Bourke has.:blush:

^ That seafoam colour is gorgeus! The wallet is to die for! I want one NOW.

Do they ship to the U.K?

cloud9 said:
im debating between these...
this vernis wallet in peppermint or hot pink
p10261140_ph_hero.jpg

or these epi / monogram glace?
the glace one is actually a mens wallet but i love the glace leather so much! :o

p10021892_ph_althero_Myrtille.jpg

p.gif
p10427120_ph_hero.jpg

I have that glace one and the epi one (in mandarin though), they are both great, but I prefer the epi. No matter what you do though, do not get the vernis. Everyone I know who has a vernis wallet hates it. It apparently is very fragile, colors transfer onto it, and it gets scratched easy.

MJCouture said:
I have that glace one and the epi one (in mandarin though), they are both great, but I prefer the epi. No matter what you do though, do not get the vernis. Everyone I know who has a vernis wallet hates it. It apparently is very fragile, colors transfer onto it, and it gets scratched easy.

thanks for the advice :flower:
can you tell me why you prefer the epi one though?
is it the shape? or is it the material...???

Diorling said:
^ Not really, that gave me an idea. My friend has a seafoam Dooney & Bourke Croc wallet, it is absolute heaven. It's cheap (compared to others you're considering) and absolutely gorgeous. $195.00
That's the wallet.
Thats the seafoam.

All the colors in the Nile are fantastic, it's the best collection Dooney & Bourke has.:blush:

oh wow. what a surprise...something nice from d&b :shock:
i dont liek the wallet, it looks bulky and im looking for a mid sized one so the one you posted is too big...
but i like that bag...!! their colors are gorgeous..
seafoam and grape are :heart: :blush:

cloud9 said:
thanks for the advice :flower:
can you tell me why you prefer the epi one though?
is it the shape? or is it the material...???

It is easier to use because the snap on the outside pops open easier than the ones on the inside of glace wallet (if the one you are looking at does not have the snaps, I still think the Epi is better because the snap gives security), and it is more durable. I also like the understated quality that Epi has, and the colors are fun. :flower:

MJCouture said:
It is easier to use because the snap on the outside pops open easier than the ones on the inside of glace wallet (if the one you are looking at does not have the snaps, I still think the Epi is better because the snap gives security), and it is more durable. I also like the understated quality that Epi has, and the colors are fun. :flower:

i see.. thanks! :wink:

I would love to find and buy a LV mashmallow vernis wallet, BUT, I know it would "never" take my abuse. It would have pen marks, etc, on it. I'm definitely leaning toward the LV epi in black, although I absolutely think orange :heart: is a hottest color out right now in the epi line.

Maxi

Are exotic skin wallets too flashy/tacky? I don't know if I should get a ostrich or croc wallet from Bottega, a lizard one from Barneys, the patent stripy Dior homme wallet, or a simple Comme des Garson...any suggestions, please?

Foxie-Pooh said:
Are exotic skin wallets too flashy/tacky? I don't know if I should get a ostrich or croc wallet from Bottega, a lizard one from Barneys, the patent stripy Dior homme wallet, or a simple Comme des Garson...any suggestions, please?

i'm wondering the same thing as well:unsure:

i dont think its tacky.
what size are you considering though?
i like the idea of an ostrich wallet for guys.. seems cool :smile:
got pictures?

i have a candy novacheck wallet... not exactly practical but cute! it's the first nice wallet i've ever had. i recently saw a glace wallet and it is gorgeous (especially considering i'm not a fan of lv)!

designergoods_1838_4517427

aquadisia, thats one of the few times where a Burberry Nova Check is used tastefully, I congratulate you.

hehe thanks! i got it july 2004 at burberry lenox. actually, my bf got it for me as a i-am-gravely-sorry gift because he accidently reformatted my computer (lost 160 gigs of music, pictures, movies, etc :cry:)

I agree about the LV Epi leather...I have a Red Epi Porte' Tresor and a black Pochette (which I've had for about 10 years) and they are so durable and still look like new.

I bought a copper Vernis wallet, and within 3 months it was peeling at the corners!! What a waste. Don't buy anything in the Vernis unless it is just going to be a VERY occasional usage item.

Diorling said:

i completely agree with you about the nile line... i was in dooney today and totally melting over that duffle you posted... it's HUGE! i'm hopefully going to be buying it soon, in black (i saw it and danced around with it and it's absoltuley gorgeous :lol:) .... i'm thinking that it can be the bag i use to fill in the void until i get my crocodile dior detective bag... i might get the matching wallet that your friend has in black as well... but i'm not sure...

pucci_mama said:
They are horrible arent they?:blink:

actually, i don't think so... i like those crocodile wallets you posted. the long one would be really nice in black or burgundy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->