Wallets

meeyowsa said:
I bought it about 4 years ago and it was $800+. when I told my husband he was like :shock:

that's completely outlandish for a wallet :shock: ... even though i'm sure the quality craftsmanship and durability of hermès somehow makes it worth it... i'd really be scared to find out how much that wallet's going for now.

starwallet.jpg

i've been wanting this dior wallet really badly, but i doubt i'll ever get it ...

gambler_wallet.jpg

i'm keeping my fingers crossed that i can get this dior wallet ... i love it so much :wub:

brian said:
i completely agree with you about the nile line... i was in dooney today and totally melting over that duffle you posted... it's HUGE! i'm hopefully going to be buying it soon, in black (i saw it and danced around with it and it's absoltuley gorgeous :lol:) .... i'm thinking that it can be the bag i use to fill in the void until i get my crocodile dior detective bag... i might get the matching wallet that your friend has in black as well... but i'm not sure...

Wow, today I saw the duffle at Macy's in black, I told my Mommy how much I wanted it so she was like how much is it and when the woman told her she looked at me as if I had two heads then came the lecture about how much I want something then when I get it I hate it and never use it...Bia :(

Diorling said:
Wow, today I saw the duffle at Macy's in black, I told my Mommy how much I wanted it so she was like how much is it and when the woman told her she looked at me as if I had two heads then came the lecture about how much I want something then when I get it I hate it and never use it...Bia :(

:rofl: imagine all of tfsers.... two headed bag addicts.. (im one... according to your mom :ninja: )

I have a no brand wallet, which is quite cute and I'm happy with it ^_^ but I do have my heart set on this one by Marni :blush:

i went to a dept store today to look for some "tan leather bags"...

despite of everyones warnings......
i ended up buying this.. in red :blush:

p10261140_ph_hero.jpg

Since Wallets aren't handbags.. I'm moving this thread to the "More Accessories" Section.

:flower: :smile:

G G

I like my gucci black wallet with the silver double G circle.
it was like $350 on madison ave.

Luna said:
Since Wallets aren't handbags.. I'm moving this thread to the "More Accessories" Section. :flower: :smile:

i can't believe i didn't think about that one ... thanks, luna! :flower:

that prada is cute :woot:

i really wanted the pony hair leopard dior wallet so badly, but it was a little over what i wanted to spend on a wallet at the time when i was desperately looking for one....
the wallet i'm using (and will be forever) is possibly the best deal ever, as i got it as a gift! it was used previously, but it was still in great condition...it has a few light pen marks, which made me not so paranoid about using it when i got it..
it's vernis, and maybe it's just my wallet (and the fact that it wasn't brand new), but i don't see any problems with it and using it daily. it's held up well for the 6 months i've been using it daily (and however long it was used before) and it fits a lot, which makes me happy.

i find myself falling in love with wallets of all sorts, i LOVE wallets! (i currently want a indigo vernis wallet)...but to get another would be so pointless!! *sigh* i couldn't stand putting this one aside for a new one!
crappy picture of my wallet:
vernis00.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->