Wallets

cloud9 said:
that cdg wallet! i love the color...but is it big enough for bills?
it has a long pocket on the inside for bills... :flower:

brian said:
gambler_wallet.jpg

i'm keeping my fingers crossed that i can get this dior wallet ... i love it so much :wub:

I want, I need. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
cloud9 said:
that cdg wallet! i love the color...but is it big enough for bills?

Yep :smile:, the right pocket is the coin pouch, and the bills go in the slot. It's a little bit too big for my wallet so I need to carry a bag, so I might need a smaller one or a money clip. It also comes in green and red, but the blue looks the best :D

enak said:
Yep :smile:, the right pocket is the coin pouch, and the bills go in the slot. It's a little bit too big for my wallet so I need to carry a bag, so I might need a smaller one or a money clip. It also comes in green and red, but the blue looks the best :D

it's pretty :flower:

someones asked me to get her this wallet on my next trip to london...we both dont know how much it costs...does anyone have any idea (in selfridges?)

thanks in advance..

I want something slim, chic, and easy to fit into the jeans pocket, so which of the following should I get or do you guys have any other better choices :flower: ?
CDG
sa2100blka.jpg
Dior Homme
p10611948_ph_hero.jpg
Vuitton
p10295674_ph_hero.jpg

tulip said:
someones asked me to get her this wallet on my next trip to london...we both dont know how much it costs...does anyone have any idea (in selfridges?)

thanks in advance..

I'm not sure either but I :heart: it!!:flower:

tulip said:

thanks in advance..
It's around $140 :smile:

tulip said:

probably about £107

Wallets: what is your favorite? your dream?

I'm looking for a new wallet.. something practical yet maybe a bit trendy.. I figure I could go somewhat trendy/cute with a wallet since it's small and if I get sick of it, it isn't such a huge thing to replace (or such a huge expense)...but I can't seem to find anything I like!

What are your favorite wallets? dream wallets? Give me some inspiration! :smile: :smile:

Oooh, yeah- that is nice. Definitely in tan.. where could I find it online? Do you know how much it is?
:smile:
stacy

[font=arial,helvetica]I bought my dream wallet. MJ to match my stella. I love it![/font]

[font=arial,helvetica]
59y1ir
[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica]The above chloe is #2 on the list of dream wallets, in tan[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica]CHLOE[/font]

http://www.net-a-porter.com/cgi-bin/NETAPORTER.storefront
spacer.gif
[font=arial,helvetica]COVENT GARDEN PADLOCK LEATHER WALLET[/font]
spacer.gif
Red leather wallet, approximately 19cm x 12cm x 2cm with oversized brass colored 'Chloé' inscribed padlock on front.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Price£225.00$410.00 approx

I am not into wallets. I just have the same ugly old black Chanel wallet that I've had for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->