What Are You Listening to Right Now?

I'm trying again, to open my third eye as wide as I can, to take in and receive sl*t Pop on a deeper level for what it is. And for some reason I just can't get into it 😰 like it's got the i but it doesn't have the t

Not sure what the girlies are talking about, but miss Petras didn't birth two iconic master sl*t pops for you to disrespect them like this!!! Get a grip

Anyway, that's not what I was listening to.

Honestly proud that so many people here have immaculate taste in music

I like sl*t pop well enough (just realized I never listened to Miami in full) BUT Feed The Beast, Clarity, and Turn Off The Light >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

etc.

I listened to Stevie heavily one summer long time ago, so I now always go back to her every summer for nostalgia. Many unsolicited feelings emerge.

Oke I have to come clean. I am kind of loving sl*t Pop now lol and eating crow pie down. All day at work under my breath I would start to utter the words "treat me like a sl*t, little dirty b*tch I like to f*ck" and catch myself to shut up. The very first song, I could never get past because I felt it was kind of lyrically lazy/weak, but after going through the whole album in continuum I am receiving, feeling, and understanding it better. It's kind of like the way Buddha couldn't outright tell everyone he was the enlightened one. I took in the face value of her words as the throat goat in disbelief. As I stand under the knowledge of her first noble truth, I am feeling ready to open my mind to the 2nd of sl*t Pop Miami.

Oke I have to come clean. I am kind of loving sl*t Pop now lol and eating crow pie down. All day at work under my breath I would start to utter the words "treat me like a sl*t, little dirty b*tch I like to f*ck" and catch myself to shut up. The very first song, I could never get past because I felt it was kind of lyrically lazy/weak, but after going through the whole album in continuum I am receiving, feeling, and understanding it better. It's kind of like the way Buddha couldn't outright tell everyone he was the enlightened one. I took in the face value of her words as the throat goat in disbelief. As I stand under the knowledge of her first noble truth, I am feeling ready to open my mind to the 2nd of sl*t Pop Miami.

Mama, kudos for saying that. For spilling. Glad that you finally immersed yourself in sl*t pop and let yourself be enlightened by its great intellect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnaFashion
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->