What Are Your Thoughts On Plastic Surgery?

I had some times when i really want to get up me by plastic surgery , but every time after longer time i think - nāā ... i can't . Why should i ? Maybe latter .

But I would like to lift , tighten my skin . ( I have lost weight , gained weight , soo ... If i try to look closer , i dont like it , what i see ... )
Other things i dont care so much . I think i am pretty good looking .
But noone is perfect .

I had plastic repair surgery twice once in summer 2003 and summer 2004
I dont regret it at all
It changed my life but I did it cause I had a real breast problem and I really put my thoughts into it
Dont do it like you want to buy something at the groceries store

I have no problems with plastic surgery. If you want it and can afford it, then go for it. I just hate the really cheesy procedures, like breast implants. It looks so stupid to have these obnoxious, DD, basketball looking, fake, hard things stuck on your chest. But I can understand why women would want bigger breast - but keep it natural!

I will definately get work when I'm older - botox, lipo, breast lift. I'm only 21 now and I feel pretty confident with myself. If I had a bump on my nose I'd definately get that fixed. The one thing I'd want to try are lip injections, but I already have pretty plump lips and because I have blonde hair and blue eyes I want to avoid that 'super fake', Barbie look.

I don't like surgery of any kind, (elective surgery freaks me out and I don't like blood). But there are some things I personally think about having done. I say "never say never" because in 30 years maybe I will want to have something done. The only thing I don't like is when people go overboard with plastic surgery, and end up with a tight face, eyebrows where their hairline used to be, and a fivehead. Plastic surgery should be a total last resort and be really subtle.

my dermatologist here in newyork told me he can use silicone (medical grade obviously) to fix a slight bump on my nose...im tempted..im too nervous to get my nose done and really dont have time for that now...but tempted to try this...

my dermatologist here in newyork told me he can use silicone (medical grade obviously) to fix a slight bump on my nose...im tempted..im too nervous to get my nose done and really dont have time for that now...but tempted to try this...

google non surgerical nosejob (or rhino). depends on what bothers you, the results can be very nice and natural. :flower:

not sure though if a dermatologist can do that.

please do not get the silicone! Silicone in the face often turns out bad, migrates or lumps up and then it is very hard to remove if not impossible without damaging your own tissue. If you want to fill it in get juvederm, restylane or maybe your own fat. Radiesse is another safe facial filler but I'm not sure about it in the nose, I think it's injected deeper. All of these are temporary so they won't pose a problem if you do decide to get your nose done in the future. If you do decide to do it, I have done a ton of research over the last year and a half since deciding to get my nose done and the best nose doc in the country happens to be here in Cleveland. I asked him for a dr in ny for you like you asked about, I have the name written down which is in my car right now.

What started out for me as just rhino and some juvederm has turned into several more procedures. It's not body image problems but minor assymetry issues that I never thought were worth the risk of fixing until I found Dr. G. All these celebirties supposedley go to the best but end up looking strange which I was afraid of. The dr Im going to now has an amazing aesthetic eye for what looks good and the skill to make it happen, I'd trust him with my life and am grateful to him for the way he's taken care of me. It's been a very positive experience and the only thing I regret is not listening to him sooner. He might actually cure my migraines too if his new migraine surgery works for me.

I alreadu had silicone done in my lips and a little in the cheeks over a year ago- you cant even tell i had anything done- he used medical grade micr-droplets...Hes very famous in newyork...ill pm you his name and maybe you can ask your dr?

I wouldn`t risk it to had something done. There is always a danger of complications, as in any operation, even the smallest. Of course if you`re a victim of an accident or something, I understand, but if perfectly fine 20 years old take a silicon for DDcups, that`s just sad. Otherwise who am I to judge, so personal choice it is.

i LOVE plastic surgery BUT it doesn t always come out like u want it to.

i think nowadays it s silly not to take advantage of it.
i recently had botox done on my forehead because i use my eyebrows a lot and i got lines on it and i absolutely love it. there s a huge difference yet nobody noticed anything. i didn t even tell my husband.but my forehead now is very smooth

I really would like to get rhinoplasty in about two years time but I'm scared it wouldn't turn out the way I want.

Guessgirl, when looking for your surgeon for rhinoplasty, how many consultations did you go to?

If it's considered plastic surgery, the only thing I'd do is skin peeling.

I don't really mind plastic surgery on people, unless it makes them look horrible. Like for example, I've seen so many Korean celebrities who were beautiful before going under the knife, but when they got double eyelid surgery, it made them look fake (although still pretty/cute).

I don't understand how some perfectly naturally beautiful people would even bother messing with their body.

If it's considered plastic surgery, the only thing I'd do is skin peeling.

I don't really mind plastic surgery on people, unless it makes them look horrible. Like for example, I've seen so many Korean celebrities who were beautiful before going under the knife, but when they got double eyelid surgery, it made them look fake (although still pretty/cute).

I don't understand how some perfectly naturally beautiful people would even bother messing with their body.

:lol::lol::lol: Vanity, Vanity and Vanity! After all it isnt a sin for nothing?:lol::lol::lol:

Skin peeling is probably the only thing I would never do, i wouldnt mind slicing my face lol but chemical peel no way! Actually i take back the slicing my face cause i wouldnt and dont want to! I am pretty happy with what i've got:smile: I think too much of anything ruins it. I thought about getting a lip injection so many times, to increase my lip size and i even pmed some members who have kindly shared their experince. I am still weary of it, might end up having it.

I don't have problems with plastic surgery - some people go extreme a-la the Cat woman who just messed up her face but then some people do it good - Ashlee Simpson for example had such a good makeover with her nose job.

I have considered having a nose job myself since I was 14 and have had 2 on the NHS due to someone shoulderng me in the nose when I was 15, breaking it in the middle so it was wonky and I had breathing problems. My breathing is sorted but I'm not happy with the tip or the slight bump - I've been told I have features of a shark since my nose has a slight pointed tip but so does my brother. It's not a live or die operation for me, if I can afford it one day then I'll get it but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I die of old age with my real nose.

Does anyone know if nose augmentation is less expensive than nose reduction? I thought augmentation would be more expensive since I heard it is harder to do but I looked at a website for a plastic surgeon in Thailand and the nose augmentation was half the price of a nose reduction! Would the pricing be similar in the US or no?

I didn't realise they distinguished? Then again I haven't done much research on it so someone else will probably accurately fill you in.

In Australia, the average price for a nose job is around $8,000-$10,000.

I'm annoyed that the consultation fees don't go toward the procedure!

Never in favor of it for vanity's sake.

Only for reconstruction after an accident or injury or to correct a birt defect/malformity.

I would also like to know if you were to travel out of the country for a nose job, which country would be better in terms of quality and price, Thailand or Korea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cherriesheep
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->