What Color Is This Eye?

amrphx

New/Inactive Member
Reaction score
I found this picture in an Avon catalog :P and I think the eye color is really pretty, but what is it? Blue? Green? Hazel? Does anyone know?

Thanks! Wow, you guys are fast :blink: Here is a better picture, with the full eyeball:

Hazel. Mine are like that, only a bit darker. In some lights, and when I am wearing certain colors, they look more green, sometimes they look mostly brown.

theres green and theres brown. definitely a hazel :smile:

can i get contacts like that? i mean ones that look natural, i hate when i can see the little color pixel thingies

umm..i think that the eyes with 2 colours is really rare, i think kate hudson has it and i would say it would be a hazel breen mix

Looks like grey to me. I've seen a lot of images of grey eyes with brown around the pupil. As for it being hazel, I thought the eye color has to be a mixture of green and brown, not the presence of green in one area of the eye and brown in another.

Vintso said:
Looks like grey to me. I've seen a lot of images of grey eyes with brown around the pupil. As for it being hazel, I thought the eye color has to be a mixture of green and brown, not the presence of green in one area of the eye and brown in another.

On my monitor it looks grey also with a hint of hazel in the middle.

here guyz, tell me what colour is this? i have asked quite a few ppl and some ppl have given me answer as brown, light brown (a lot of ppl say this) , and even yellow >.< and sometime and i can see some olive tone on the rim of my riight eyes:P so i would like to hear what you guyz think:P
this pix is taken under sunlight as u can see the face is like super pale lol even though most of the time im pale too:P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->