Best Eye Makeup Remover

anyone uses mac fluidline and liquidlast liner?
what eye makeup remover do you use?
they're so hard to get off. i get a bit red around my eyes afterwards, sore skin almost.

Nemova said:
I swear by Avon's Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion. It does moisturise the skin around the eyes, but I strongly recommend that you apply it very gently to your lids, especially if you're wearing waterproof mascara.

I love Avon's Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion! Its really gentle and actually takes off waterproof mascara, plus I really like that its lotion. I've tried others before but I always go back to it.^_^

I used to love the MAC wipes but there's an ingredient that makes my eyes tear for hours after I use them.

Recently I've been using Dior's Duo Magique eye makeup remover (old duo phase) just when the eye concealer and base are too strong to just remove with Dior's Cleansing water.

i've used Lancome, L'oreal, Nivea, Klorane and so forth. i've always poo-poo'd using Oil to remove eye-makeup, but after trying the Organic Makeup Company "All-Gone" makeup remover - and then following up with a sudsy cleanser, i LOVE IT!

i ended up finishing the OMC's makeup remover, and just went out and got Sweet Almond Oil. Does a great job - even at removing MAC's LiquidLast eyeliner!

So i rub the oil all over my face and on my eyes, use a warm and wet washcloth to remove and then i follow up with a sudsy cleanser = perfect eyemakeup (and makeup) remover - that's ridiculously cheap and healthy too!

big bump!

does anyone know if i can Bioderma make-up remover somewhere online that ships worldwide? as for as i know, it's only sold in french pharmacies...

I've been trying to replace some of the products I use that have weird ingredients on them with natural (or as close to natural)ones, so I've been using Jojoba oil as a makeup remover and it's been working for me quite well. I damp my face and try to remove as much mascara as I can with just plain water (so that I don't waste too much product just trying to remove the mascara), then I apply a little bit of oil into a cotton ball and remove the rest of the eye makeup with it. It doesn't irritate my eyes and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight.

I am shocked no one has posted Sonia Kashuk's Remove Eye Makeup Remover!!! This is my absolute HG. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, leaves them feeling moisturized but not greasy, and it takes off everything. It feels like water but performs like magic. At $10 for 4oz, it's an amazing product with sleek, sophisticated packaging to boot. I will never again stray from this. Lancome's Bi-facil left me with blurry vision, oily lids, and stinging redness around my eyes.

31WP7S26NGL.jpg

Source: Google

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to try out the bioderma remover as well! The one I'm using right now is SO awful...something like, sensitive eye makeup remover by boots. It's oily and horrible...don't waste your money on it!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I just use Shu Uemera White Recovery Brightening Cleansing Oil all over my face at night to take off eye makeup, sunscreen, and the rest. Then finish with my Bionova cleanser. Nice and clean w/o stripping or stinging.

10392_m.jpg

Shu Uemera website image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->