What Color James Perse Off Shoulder Top?

poeticmutiny

Reaction score
I have light brown hair and green eyes and I was wondering which color you all think would look best on me because I have NO eye for this:

Blue

Orange

Purple

Green

And also ... which one would look best with this skirt?

Skirt

On a side note, can anyone confirm that James Perse is discontinuing the off the shoulder top soon?

I think orange or green. Green suits red hair most, but it looks good with green eyes too. :flower:
(Blue with blond hair, purple with dark brown/black hair, I think (!).)

I think the green would suit you :smile:

I don't think any of those colours go with the skirt though. For the skirt, try a print top with white or black :flower:

Yea.. I agree... All of those colors are too bright for the brightness of the pink skirt... go for something more muted.. or a print

Also.. I think the green would compliment your features. Plus I prefer the green to all the other colors :wink:

I would personally go with the purple, then break up the skirt + top with a thick stretchy silver belt, accessorized with shoulder grazing silver earrings and perhaps even strappy silver heels - I can totally see the entire look!

I'd go for the green, even the models eyes look green in that top, and green eyes are special 'cause they're rare. Orange is also good but it depends on what color lite brown your hair is. So overall best bet - green!

:flower:

i believe eluxury has them on sale for $30, just in case youre interested :wink:

Thanks for your help everyone! I think I decided to go for the green! Why not! Then, I can wear it for Christmas ... right? :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->