What do you COLLECT ?

i used to collect basketball trading cards or stamps or football or dragonball cards or stickers and even magic cards but i threw almost everything away except stamps.
i know they worth alot over the decade or something.
i collect figuring or vinyl toys now.
i do keep alot of newspapers ads or fashion catalogs and even namecards and flyers and posters and dvds too.

i have lots of books and magazines as well.

This is horrifying but I collect the Wizard of Oz dolls from McDonald's Happy Meals. I have all of them. LOL!

I collect names...whenever I see or hear a name I like, I write it down and find out and record the meaning and the name's origins. I have thousands. Guess it'll be useful if and when I ever have a baby!

I collect names...whenever I see or hear a name I like, I write it down and find out and record the meaning and the name's origins. I have thousands. Guess it'll be useful if and when I ever have a baby!

I used to do that too! Then i realized i had too many written down and wouldn't be able to pick any for my future kids so i stopped ^_^

I collect vinyl toys, magazines and wrapping paper. I love framing them!

I collect pictures. I have a HUGE archive. I cut them out of magazines, save them on my computer. Everywhere. Whenever I see something beautiful I photograph it.

I love pictures

i recently started with a collection of fairytales and also myths. found so many old books from past times (my own and also very old -and very beautiful- ones from my mum and grandmother!). also, there are so many people giving them away for free at flea markets so i just take the most beautiful ones with me :smile:
i already have all from brothers grimm and also many foreign ones now! especially the nordic storys are very beautiful... sweden, norway, iceland they have the most beautiful and special fairytales.

fashion magazines (I might blow them up and hang some of them. Kinda going for the Vogue Paris' offices look.)
fashion books / dvds
i also collect my fashion illos

empaulio: I would love to collect shopping bags! I'll start when I go to NYC this summer.

I don't know idf it counts, but I keep all my favourite editorials from Vogue and keep them in a big box. I sort them by photographer, mostly.
50% are Tim Walker :wub:

I have many collections not really related to one another, I guess I go for what interest me at the time.

For example, when I was younger I collected marbles ... And I had 3 special ones that I got from spray paint containers ... It was dangerous but the transparent dark blue color really made them the kings and queens of my collection! I still have that collection.

Then I collected, tiny things that where meant to be big, and big things that where meant to be tiny. Like small cars, small figurines, big safety pins, just to give you an idea.

Then horses ... then toy story dolls ... :innocent: Among them cute toys ( I was a boy then :rolleyes: ...)

Now I go for the rare collectors items.

Like vinyl toys, visionaire issues, rare photo books, vintage paperweights, patern boxes and things. And those metal puzzles that require you to think ... :lol:

But my biggest collection has to be: High Fashion Magazines! & High Fashion store display posters!

I just love glossy posters or any fashion poster.

Oh I almost forgot!
A large collection of music and foreign films.​

I also started "collecting"clothing and shoes ... ^_^

:ninja: Sick little boy ...

I collect these paperboardtubes from toilet paper (I have no idea how do you call this in english)for my pets and posters of the theatre
Recently I started a collection of piano sheets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fashion magazines... too many to count, they're swallowing up my room at an alarming rate.

Anything bird related, currently have: clothes, art, hooks, vases and jewellery all with birds on.

shoes, clothes, belts, earrings, rings, books, cds, dvds, sunnies, pictures, magazines elephants

Fashion mags, of course! I keep them in my bookcase perfectly organized in chronological order, and whenever my friends come over they pull a couple of the mags out of place just to bug me! haha

I collect vintage necklaces, although I havent really been hunting for any recently, ive got over 200+! About 35 of them are owl necklaces i've purchased at various thrift/vintage stores around town..

I love to collect clothing that is extremely unique and beautiful.. even if it doesnt fit me, I feel like holding onto things that are lovely anyway, especially shoes. I also may reopen my vintage shop one day.

Fashion magazines, gloves, clothes, cards, concert tickets, I have a box full of interesting pictures, posters, sketchs.

I have a large collection of letter paper and postcards from when I was younger. It's all packed away somewhere in my mum's basement, but it would be fun to look at again...

Now, I just collect pretty pictures from magazines and online...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->