What do you spend the most and least on?

Most - shoes, lingerie, dresses, make up and coats/jackets. I think it ulitmately pays off in the end to pay a bit more becasuse you don't have to constantly replace them.

Least - t-shirts, sunglasses because like I always lose/break mine, and bags actually.

Most: Shoes, bags, belts, jeans

Least: Coat, tops, underwear, makeup

most: tops and necklaces.
least: jeans, bags, shoes. because i'm very picky about those things. especially jeans, i have maybe two or three pairs at a time that i love and i usually wear whichever pairs i have into oblivion before replacing. i'm even worse with bags, because i like to find one bag each in black and brown that i adore and serve my purposes and i'm much pickier with bags than anything else.

boots.. i buy everything cheap but i spend money on boots as they are winter staples and a good pair will last longer .. plus cheap boots hurt :(

Most
Shoes - my feet hate cheap shoes (stiff leather, no support, etc)
Coats
Jeans

Least
Underwear
Belts

MOST-
Coats
Bags
Dresses

LEAST-
Sunglasses
Shoes
Tops

most: magazines + shoes
least: sunglasses , jewellery.. all stuff like that

Most: Shoes, dresses, tops, jewellery, basic clothes, lingerie, tights :lol:
Least: Make up, pants + jeans, hair products, bags

Oh and hi I'm the new kid in the town :clap:

Most: Shoes, dresses, skirts.
Least: Skin & hair care, make-up, bags, sunglasses.

I don't really care all that much for make up, and cheap products seem to work fine for me. I love shoes so naturaly I spend most on them. Can't stand fake leather uncomfy shoes.

Most : Coalt, Bags, Shoes, Dresses
Least: Jeans (try not to wear them anymore),

Most: Handbags (it's a weakness), jeans and makeup (I don't buy crazy expensive stuff, I just buy quite a lot...)

Least: Tops. I don't know why but they are mostly just H&M things...

Most on bags (and wallet, calender, cosmetics purse), coats and lingerie

Least on basic tank tops and jeans

I spend the most on dresses and lingerie.
I spend the least on make up - since I do not use it save for humidifier cream every so often and hair products (Also minimalistic on this department).

When it comes to other expenses:

The most: travelling
The least: rent

Last edited by a moderator:
Most - winter coat ($7,500 is my new highest ever buy and I ain't feeling guilty at all - lol); shoes and handbags

Least - underwear which surprises many of my friends

Most: skincare, haircare, bras, work suits (boring), work shirts/work tops (which I also wear outside of work), shoes, coats, hosiery

Least: t-shirts, singlets, lounge/workout wear, sleepwear, undies, socks, jeans, belts, scarves, hats, bags

most: outerwear like coats or jackets, skirts(!)
relatively most: shoes(boots mostly), tops, dresses, jewellery(brooches and necklaces only)
least: jeans, under garments, make up, bags...accessories in general

I definitely spend the most on outerwear. Not only because it tends to be more expensive, but because I love a good coat. Considering where I live (Seattle) a good wool coat can be worn October-May and be appropriate weight. Of course, I want different (fall-winter-spring) looks, so the coats have to change.

Black dresses come in second after coats. Which is unfortunate, as I rarely wear them. This year I'm planning to (a) not buy any more and (b) wear them more often and get rid of the ones I don't wear. But I love a good black dress.

It used to be underwear/lingerie, but I have since amassed such a large collection that even I can't justify spending more on it.

All of this is going to change though! I am slowly adopting the 4-5 piece French wardrobe idea, so I hope I will not buy 3-4 wool coats a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Calvin Stark
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->