what do you think of these?

Organic

Reaction score
i saw these in ELLE a few months back and i've been obsessed ever since. they're tripp nyc. they've been sold out everywhere, and i just ordered them last night in black and white... photo credit, angryyoungandpoor.com

sm3523tripp.jpg

not my style, but very edgy and cute if worn right :flower: when you do wear an outfit with them, post a picture if you can :heart: i am curious! reminds me of punk/rocker/a little bit of mod. edgy and rebellious :D

the black and white ones are hot, but I'm not too crazy about the pink or read. they look too shiny. It looks very edgy though.

I like the black and red ones a lot! The others not so much.

LOVE the black & white ones.

the other one's look harder to pull off. but the black & white ones are lovely!

i love them! especially the black and white ones. I tried to get a pair but they had totally sold out in my size but i will keep on looking!

litchickuk said:
i love them! especially the black and white ones. I tried to get a pair but they had totally sold out in my size but i will keep on looking!

good luck! these were next to impossible.

saw a very similar pair in topshop, with matching blazer and waistcoat. all i could think was beetlejuice! if you can pull this off though, fair play, i think they're kind of cool in a weird way.

mine came today, and i just wanted to warn anyone who's thinking of getting them, they run small. i got a 5 thinking they'd be big, and they're not by any means. just a heads up.

I really don't care for them. So shiny... Maybe if they weren't shiny I'd like them better. I'd like to see how they look on you, though!

They're sexy XD
If it was me, I'd wear just complete black

Archetypal robber pants? Ha yeh i do like them yet would be hard to pull off.

they are not my style but on the right person they'd look great i believe.

They make me think of 70´s rock bands like T-Rex, so I like them :smile:

Hard to pull off... I'd wear only black-white ones :wink:

i don't really see what is so hard to pull off...

i think they are awesome...
i guess you just have to have the right attitude towards them..
if you love them then you probably understand what to do with them...

they are very rock n roll...:mohawk:

I like them a lot!

Like softgrey said very rock'n'roll

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->