What Do You Think Of This Heels?

OCHANELO

Reaction score
RCX48.jpg

too colorful for me..;; but i was gonna get a very smiliar pair this summer with feathers hanging instead of fur. i like the style though :flower:

welcome to the FS :wink:

i would wear them with a cute indian outfit for halloween with a big matching headdress. other than that i cant see them going with much.

Originally posted by smashinfashion@Dec 18th, 2003 - 10:32 pm
i would wear them with a cute indian outfit for halloween with a big matching headdress. other than that i cant see them going with much.
:lol: that was funny

Originally posted by smashinfashion@Dec 18th, 2003 - 4:32 pm
Ohh cool that's an ideal I'm having a fancy costume party coming up next month. :woot:

wow. these are statement shoes. these are fun shoes. i actually find myself drawn to these shoes for how attention grabbing they are. you have to be careful because they look kind of stripper/call-girl, but if worn right they could really heat up a night on the dancefloor.

Not really my style...too much... :unsure:
Welcome, Ochanelo. :flower:

they are ok, alittle to much for me, but may eb with soem thing classic liek a houdstooth suit

Originally posted by leyla m.@Dec 18th, 2003 - 5:26 pm
too colorful for me..;; but i was gonna get a very smiliar pair this summer with feathers hanging instead of fur. i like the style though :flower:

welcome to the FS :wink:
Thank you Leyla M :flower: :P :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheetz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"