What Hair Products Did You Buy Today?

Kerastese products:
Bain force architecte shampoo ( green bottle for very damaged hair)
Hair mask from the same line
Kerastese texturize spray
Plus i got a free mini bottle of kerastese heat protection cream ( nectar thermique)

L'Oreal EverStrong Reconstruct Shampoo
L'Oreal EverStrong Reconstruct Conditioner

Moroccanoil Hydrating Travel Kit

Phyto Phytoprogenium shampoo
Ducray Squanorm zinc anti-irritation lotion
Klorane conditioner with magnolia

Last edited by a moderator:
L'Oréal Hair Expertise EverRiche Nourishing Intensive Mask.

I have all the products from their EverRiche line, including the shampoo, conditioner and masque spray. They've worked wonders.

Kevin Murphy dry shampoo.
The best dry shampoo there is.
Too expensive but soooooo worth of all the money.

2ldafzp.jpg

my photo

Paul mitchell silver shampoo, conditioner for blonde hair and leave in conditioner for blondes
and sebastian thickening foam.

DERMORGANIC Argan Oil Intensive Hair Repair Masque 1000ml

I have really brittle curly hair, and I feel like a lot of regular shampoos just makes everything worse. Really exited to try the hair mask. If I like it I will probably get the shampoo and conditioner too:D I am also a really big fan of HUGE containers. There is nothing worse than standing in the shower with dirty hair realizing you are out of shampoo - again!:P

pmbi.jpg

Strawberrynet

Phyto Phytolisse Express Smoothing Mask
Phyto_PhytoLisse_Express_Smoothing_Mask_200ml_1366015401_main.jpg

feelunique.com

Last week, Kerastase Oleo Relax. I just love Kerastase. I buy other brands and when I'm back on Kerastase I always ask myself why I stopped using it :lol:
Oh and I just ordered Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray - the reviews everywhere are great, I hope it's worth the price...

I felt a little sick of Uniq One spray I have used for years and decided to give this one a try.

MLVUh6Dl.jpg

amazon

^^I've been using these leave-in conditioners for years! I've tried many other brands, but Gliss Kur really takes the cake.

Tangle_Teezer_Original_Professional_Detangling_Hairbrush___Purple__amp__Pink_1365777894_main.jpg

feelunique.com

So glad I found my beloved shampoo in a huged size bottle on sale. :D

John_Frieda_Luxurious_Volume_Thickening_Shampoo_500ml_1382690115.png

feelunique

^ I love Tangle Teezer!!

Really? Kind of seems like a hairbrush for people who don't know how to use a real hairbrush. I have very curly and tangled hair and I haven't broken a hairbrush in years, because of my awesome technique:cool::wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->