What handbags will be big in AW/05?

hmm, do we think that the fall/winter bags will be a success?
unfortunate for LV, it almost always seems like sales are slow (even if they aren't) just because of the crazy murakami craze and how insane it was!

hmm,
i think the detective could become really big...its been getting more and more press recently

Spike413 said:
I wanna say I hope the Dior Detective bags will be popular because they're some of the most classic and least logofied bags Dior has done in years....but alas, if it gets popular then comes the knock-off, the waiting list, the "status symbol" apppeal of it and I wouldn't want that to happen.

:yuk: i think that bag is horrid. according to celebrity living it's the new "it" bag and has a waiting list already.:sick:

has anybody heard of any actual new hot handbags and not current ones that are being reissued in different colors/skins? while I love 'em I'm kinda over the paddington, silverado, balenciaga, spy, roxanne. and I would like to see this Gucci velvet embossed bag. I wonder if Gucci will be hot this fall since they have a new designer (thank goodness!)

I really hope there will be some 'new' bags on the horizon...I like the look of the balenciagas and the silverados, but not the paddingtons. either way, Im sick of hearing about all three, and am always excited when there is a thread on here about a new and different bag/brand! I love the detectives but I almost wonder if they are too 'prissy' to be too huge? not sure, but most of the it bags recently have been fairly large, slightly slouchy leather with a bit more of an edge to them? (paddington, silverado, balenciaga, fendi spy...) ... at least it seems that way to me.
:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->