What Is It About Vivienne Westwood?

WhiteLinen said:
Am I going to be crucified if I'll say I've never completely gotten the hype about her? I just don't see anything very interesting in most of her designs...There are single outfits/shoes/accesories I like, but her collections always let me down. She's an icon on of punk for sure, but I don't find her that interesting.
Not at all - everyone has their own taste, likes and dislikes. If everyone liked the same things, well how boring would that be?!

"A natural subversive"...gotta love that whether you like her clothes or not..I like some of them and think a lot of them are more suited for the stage...

I love vivenne.I have some old things of hers and still wear them today.

They always look new and stand the test of time.

some of my friends love Vivienne
maybe it's not too~ bad,i think!!
yep, rock style,not bad ,aha

I have always adored Vivienne's "pirate boots". I'm not usually a fan of her collections in their entirety, but singular pieces are great. I think Vivienne's clothes don't take themselves too seriously...they are very tongue-in-cheek, and I love that. Cheers to designers who don't take themselves too seriously!

(ebay.com)
4e_1.JPG

vwprtbtblks.jpg

(cup.com)

I hate seeing cheap copies of those in the streets...Don't like the real ones either, though.

Viv

Speaking of cheap copys, can anyone answer me this... if a V.W tshirt has "no motif" on it, does that mean that it is fake? because i bought 3 tshirts and none of them have a motif.....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->