What Will You Be For Halloween?

i'm very blonde and thought it would be fun to go dressed as an Indian (the stereotypical, peter-pan indian, of course)... im trying to figure out how to make an easy costume...

my freshman year of college, i made a star-shapped cardboard sandwich board and bought a little gun and went as a Shooting Star... haha.. i was too cool...

does anyone have any great suggestions?? i mean, we all live in different areas, so no one will know if we have the same costume as everyone else :smile:

Originally posted by themself@Oct 1 2004, 10:43 AM
That was Raphael, Michealangelo had an orange bandana. :innocent: :ninja:

Oh shut up it was my favorite show when I was little.
[snapback]382072[/snapback]​

ah, i see it know. you're right. just had to go look at my ninja turtles t shirt to be sure :P i don't know their colors by heart anymore. it's such a shame that they don't send it on danish television anymore. i loved it so much when i was smaller.

This kid in my class was the strong man at the circus. His hair was parted in the middle and slicked down. His mother drew a handle bar moustache on him and he carried a silver pole with two black balloons tied on each end. All he had on was his silver speedo swimtrunks. It was the cutest costume....and he won first place :lol:

Originally posted by model_mom@Oct 1 2004, 10:29 PM
This kid in my class was the strong man at the circus. His hair was parted in the middle and slicked down. His mother drew a handle bar moustache on him and he carried a silver pole with two black balloons tied on each end. All he had on was his silver speedo swimtrunks. It was the cutest costume....and he won first place :lol:

:lol: That must have looked very cute!!

Originally posted by Spike413@Oct 1 2004, 02:47 PM
I'm planning on going as a Sid Vicious inspired rock star. Black smuged eyliner for that 'I've been using something illegal' look, fake piercings, ripped jeans, chains, collars, leather jacket...........I'm just waiting for someone in school to call me a poser.
[snapback]382308[/snapback]​

I thought about doing that too, but nobody would notice the difference.

Instead I'm going to be a cyborg assasin; vinyl minidress, tinfoil shoulder-pads, tinfoil communication device, a huge tinfoil collar, some sort of boot (possibly platform), a barcode on my face, and a huge Supersoaker. B)

Originally posted by slinky_vagabond@Oct 1 2004, 07:50 PM
I thought about doing that too, but nobody would notice the difference.

Instead I'm going to be a cyborg assasin; vinyl minidress, tinfoil shoulder-pads, tinfoil communication device, a huge tinfoil collar, some sort of boot (possibly platform), a barcode on my face, and a huge Supersoaker. B)
[snapback]382627[/snapback]​
That sounds like a cool idea.

soo i have a lot of ideas. i'm thinking either...
shipped wrecked englishman. sort of like male version of mcqueen fall 2003. well because i like and i like pirates but their sort of cliche. annnnddd i have my hair wet allll day. and i like that.

so option #2.
a raptor. it's cool because the only people who even consider to be a dinosaur are 5 year olds and even better because i have a nice raptor stance because my legs are hyper extended to the maxx and my back is really arched and i can make hissing noises. it's pretty awesome.

thennnn i'm thinking maybe i'll be aladdin because i can pull that off and well aladdin is awesome, but then i feel like it may come of that i'm just picking that to show off my hot bod. erm. :innocent: :flowers:

and then the fourth addition came today. so i sat in a bucket and someone said i should be a hermit crab because i can walk while sitting in a bucket. plus it's sooooo arbitrary. and i would just take off my shell or bucket when i pleased. ohhhh man.

the thing i like is that i can dress up for school. my halloween party[friday] and then the real halloween. even though i probably won't do anything on that day. but it just opens up the doors to more possibilities.

i dunno. i really like the shipwrecked idea, but the raptor and hermit crab are humorous, but may get old after like...say an hour. and well this girl i like yet haven't talked to is coming to my halloween party so it'd probably be better not to be a hermit crab. hmm...

anyone else have any ideas?

ParisNickyHilton.jpg

My blonde friend Dawn and I ( a dark brunette) are the Hilton sisters. Please refrain from rude comments. I am aware they are a joke, and so are our costumes.

Originally posted by loserunit@Oct 1 2004, 09:03 PM
soo i have a lot of ideas. i'm thinking either...
shipped wrecked englishman. sort of like male version of mcqueen fall 2003. well because i like and i like pirates but their sort of cliche. annnnddd i have my hair wet allll day. and i like that.

so option #2.
a raptor. it's cool because the only people who even consider to be a dinosaur are 5 year olds and even better because i have a nice raptor stance because my legs are hyper extended to the maxx and my back is really arched and i can make hissing noises. it's pretty awesome.

thennnn i'm thinking maybe i'll be aladdin because i can pull that off and well aladdin is awesome, but then i feel like it may come of that i'm just picking that to show off my hot bod. erm. :innocent: :flowers:

and then the fourth addition came today. so i sat in a bucket and someone said i should be a hermit crab because i can walk while sitting in a bucket. plus it's sooooo arbitrary. and i would just take off my shell or bucket when i pleased. ohhhh man.

the thing i like is that i can dress up for school. my halloween party[friday] and then the real halloween. even though i probably won't do anything on that day. but it just opens up the doors to more possibilities.

i dunno. i really like the shipwrecked idea, but the raptor and hermit crab are humorous, but may get old after like...say an hour. and well this girl i like yet haven't talked to is coming to my halloween party so it'd probably be better not to be a hermit crab. hmm...

anyone else have any ideas?
[snapback]382686[/snapback]​
Go with the shipwrecked idea........it'll be different and cool.

And nycgirl.....that's hilarious!!!!! Are you guys gonna act like them too?

My friends are nuts....they want to have a group theme strutting down Weho....

Cast Of hairspray....(thing can work cuz lots of us are singers and actors)....I so want my friend to be Divine...they want me as Ricki Lakes character :lol:

Disney classics...but demented and drag versions...We want my bro to be Mulan...but noo he refuses to dress with us every year...Garry has to be Ursula and Kim, our resident ms hoeness, is POKEahontas. :lol:

The "scandal" group....all the scandal that happened this year will be spoofed...like example one will be a martha stuart in a jail cell box doing jailnumber embroidery, anna nicole and they will have a air machine that will make them fat then skinny then fat then skinny....a mary kate holding a plate with a mint labeled meals of the day.

The timeline group.....the most significant fashions of a certain time...like I'd be 18th century gal with those huge hoop skirts corsets with my bosom hanging about and a high high hair do...while another might pick another time like 80's....or the B.C.'s wearing some lil loincloth thing...

My friend Regina wanted to be a Halloweiner...rude pumpkin with a huge wanker hanging to the floor :lol:

I'm not sure what I'll end up...but...it has to be something good...

me and a couple people in my writing class are gonna have a "parts of speech" party where we all dress up as different parts of speech

I think I'm gonna be a subordinate clause

Originally posted by Spike413@Oct 1 2004, 02:48 PM
Anything you want basically, lots go for the scary thing cause it's kinda traditional, but you can be anything.
[snapback]382311[/snapback]​

Wyatt, you should definitely do the Alladdin thing. You are such a natural for the role, and since you've got it, you might as well work it. Just like this guy we saw at DragonCon, who bore a strong natural resemblance to Johnny Depp's "Captain Jack Sparrow" and therefor cos-played Cap'n Jack and got photographed about a zillion times since he was so spot on!

Though the hermit-crab idea has real legs. *chuckle* It would definitely be memorable! I get the impression that you are a real riot to hang around with.

Me, I'm going as Pippi Longstocking this year. Braid wire into my pigtails to make them stick out, wear a brown dress with crazy patches on it, one red stocking, one blue stocking, and put big, green rosettes on my boots and carrry a large satchel of candy to hand out to the trick-or-treaters. Yay!

A..very special assasin. Little plastic gun, sombrero, huge sunglasses covering half my face , leather all over :shock: and..er.. a Michael Jackson mask..T-shirt says (psst..Anti-a certain-A.L. ) Am I overboard or what ?

Ah well, we don't celebrate Halloween anyways.

Originally posted by As You Like It@Oct 2 2004, 09:42 AM
Me, I'm going as Pippi Longstocking this year. Braid wire into my pigtails to make them stick out, wear a brown dress with crazy patches on it, one red stocking, one blue stocking, and put big, green rosettes on my boots and carrry a large satchel of candy to hand out to the trick-or-treaters. Yay!
[snapback]382968[/snapback]​
:lol: I love that idea! I was actually her one year too...

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Oct 2 2004, 10:35 AM
:lol: I love that idea! I was actually her one year too...
[snapback]383006[/snapback]​

I went as Pippi when I was a little kid, too. I think I was 7 or 8. There is a picture from the party at school, where one of the boys was standing beside me, but my pigtail was in front of his face so it looked like he had an enormous handlebar moustache!

Originally posted by loserunit@Oct 2 2004, 02:03 AM
and i can make hissing noises. it's pretty awesome.

[snapback]382686[/snapback]​

I seriously died laughing when I read that

Originally posted by Nader@Oct 2 2004, 03:17 AM
me and a couple people in my writing class are gonna have a "parts of speech" party where we all dress up as different parts of speech

I think I'm gonna be a subordinate clause
[snapback]382810[/snapback]​

OMFG ghhahahahahhaha i love that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->