What Will You Be For Halloween?

I can't believe I ever considered not going out for halloween. I have no idea what I want to be though....

I love some of the idea's you've all been coming up with. So creative!

I think I would love to be Marilyn Monroe, or all dressed up like Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's....

i was thinking i would be kobe's r*pe victim
but now he isnt guilty . . . oh well
i like a costume that are a little controversial

Originally posted by themself@Oct 2 2004, 04:03 PM
Here's a sneak peek at my costume.  I'm going as Paris.
[snapback]383345[/snapback]​

:lol:...Wonderful....but you're forgetting one thing....you need a lil dog in that designer purse of yours :winkiss: She would die without Tinkerbell

I just bought my cosume for $5...

It was at a costume shop from last year, so cute. I'm going as a harem/belly dancer. My costume is white and gold. Sheer, flowy pants, a cropped top with puffy sleeves, and a sheer white scarf that goes over half my face.

AND! I'M FLYING TO NEW YORK CITY FOR A HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!!!!!! I am so beyond excited!

Oh, and I'm also such a loser that I bought a bellydancing video so I can learn some moves before halloween night.

Last year my roommate was a Survivor of the Titanic.. he had like ice crystals on his face.. and he wore torn up clothes and a life preserver... he said I needed to come up with a costume... so I threw on a sheet cut out some eyes for me to see and wore a sign that said "the iceburg"

We got a few laughs.. but not as much as the guy dancing around in a vagina costume. :lol:

dead cinderella - lol, I have no idea how else to describe it

If my friend's gonna have that Halloween party, I'm going to be Avril Lavigne. How much scarier can you get, really? With all her clothes.. :ninja:

I just thought of another option if I don't want to do the punk rocker thing, Lestat from Queen of the Damned.

I've always wanted to be Cruella DeVil! :blink:
And a friend of mine has a JLo in green Versace dress costume that fits me like a glove!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->