What's in Your 'designer' Wardrobe?

Reaction score
what is your favorite piece of clothing, a purse, a hat, shoes or any other designer item that you own.

mine is my purple marc jacobs cat tee & my MJ dress.

MARC484-L.jpg

except in purple & the way it feels; it's comfortable (a cat in the pocket)

i bought it on shopbop but they don't sell it anymore. ^

NM-0CB5_mp.jpg
recently bought this dress; quite expensive but, i think it was worth it. i adore marc jacobs. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
i moved this to personal style because i thought it might be more appropriate here.:flower:

A vintage Chanel dress
A simple Dolce & Gabbana dress (very Audrey Hepburn)
Graffiti Louis Vuitton Speedy

lolita729 said:
Graffiti Louis Vuitton Speedy
Im sooo jealous!!! You lucky girl!

All I have that I LOVE (I have quite a bit that I hate). Are my Dior Ski5, I love them sooo much, they're sooo comfy and Im the only person Ive seen with them. Now that i think about it, my mother is right I hate everything I buy...:o

diorbike4.jpg

thanks for moving this anna ^_^

I don't own much designer really, and I wear it even less...but I've got a couple pieces that I :heart:

- vintage oscar de la renta black linen empire-waist, full length prairie dress from the 1970's
- vintage ferragamo stilettos with leafy snakeskin appliques in green, gold, and blue (I never wear them because they're not my style at all, but they're amazingly beautiful to look at:blush:)
- marc jacobs orchid purple silk jersey tee with gathered sleeves and ruched shoulders, just because I've gotten so much mileage out of it
- oscar de la renta black cat eye sunglasses, again, because I wear them practically every day

# Several pairs of Dior Homme jeans, from which my favourites are silicone-coated and shredded, supertight and obviously quite edgy, as well as my fluo-pink and black canvas jeans which are equally tight-fitted. They were worth every penny as the Americans would say since they make the best of my skinny stature, thus I´m wearing them on a daily basis.

# Kostas Murkudis cotton batiste jacket, which basically looks like a cut-off all-in-one boilersuit - You can wear it under a jacket like a shirt, you can wear it as a light jacket, it´s a versatile garment and has an amazing colour - a petrol-ish grey-green, very dark...

# A simple black Dior Homme 2 button notched-lapel blazer jacket in cotton gabardine. From day to evening, anytime, (almost) every day ...

*tear* nothing... I am hoping to see some in the near future, though.

my Chloe bow flats..it's gotten so much wear that the tips are getting scruffy :(
my Silverado bag
my comfy PDC jeans...

Oh I forgot to add:blush:

Balenciaga Le Dix one in black one in beige but i carry the black one much more than the beige

several pairs of Dior Homme jeans all plain in dark blue and black (skinny)

Dior Homme notched lapel blazer with epellettes (sp?) on the shoulders and 2 buttons:heart:

Vivienne Westwood red rubber braces :heart:

Vivienne westwood brown hoodie with text, ruffles and oversized hood details :heart:

The only designer thing I own is my louis vuitton pochette
and i have some KORS by Michael Kors shoes [if that counts???]

I have a closet filled with Hennes and Mauritz B)

Last edited by a moderator:
So just our very favorite designer items? Hmmm...I guess these are my favorite things right now. :ermm: I'd probably change my answers depending on my mood

-coated and ripped super skinny jeans - Dior Homme
-buffalo leather zippered, strapped, and buttoned boots - Ann Demeulemeester
-black and pink/red striped wool jacket with unwinding threads - Junya Watanabe
-black shiny cotton longsleeve t-shirt with silver rubber painted eye graphic - Dior Homme
-white longsleeve t-shirt with one black sleeve and horse print - Ann Demeulemeester

perlefine said:
I have a closet filled with Hennes and Mauritz B)

me too B)

though my most treasured designer items are probably a grey sequined dries dress with thin straps, flat coral marc jacobs sandals with multicolor print and a gold, green and black chloé clutch. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irere
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->