What designer dominates your wardrobe?

Isabel Marant & Vanessa Bruno with H&M, Zara

I don't have more than 2 pieces from the same designer/brands, there's a looot of variety, but in few categories some stand out:

topwear: see by chloè, fred perry, d&g, juicy couture, paul & shark
shoes: gucci
lingerie: DG and D&G, la perla

Last edited by a moderator:
For clothes I do have a Marc by Marc dresses overload. I have hardly come across a brand that suits my personal taste so well. I have a few Balenciaga items as well which is a strange contrast, I guess.
I'm not a fan of logos and labels everywhere, so I have mostly Bottega Veneta bags and a few MiuMiu shoes.
And well, I work at Zara besides studying, so I grab whatever runway copy I can get. :D

ck really dominates my wardrobe... if iwanna be chic i have ck or calvin klein but when i wanna go street i have ck jeans... ihave a few D&Gs here but ck is still the one for me.... ck offers a wide variety of looks but its still chic!

All of my clothes are vintage designer with very few exceptions.
Because of this it's hard to say I a certain dominant brand because there's so many mixed, though I think British brands are mostly present.
I have about three Paul Smith London and two P.S. Paul Smith shirts; his shirts are the best; made from beautiful fabrics and desperately comfortable. Then there's a few Jaeger shirts and a pair of old Burberry jackets.
I have two stunning Gieves and Hawkes blazers which I love to wear, and in the winter, my divine jacket by Dunhill that I could wear for eternity because it fits like a grey mohair-wool mix glove.

Without a doubt though, without a doubt, if I was a multi-millionaire with a walk-in-wardrobe, the walls would be lined with Bruno Pieters for Hugo by Hugo Boss :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
In terms of casual wear: Lacoste, BCBG, Express, A|X, Gap and Banana Republic
Intimates: VS, Bali
Formal (not much:( RL and Versace one of each :heart:
Shoes: Nine West, Aldo, Steve Madden, Banana Republic, Cole Haan
Bags: Michael Kors, Versace

Yeah I need to sort out my wardrobe and weed out those I don't need. :lol:

As far as particular designers go, my favorite Ann Demeulemeester definitely dominates.

Others I would like to expand on include MA+, the Virdi-Anne, LUC, BBS, and CCP.

The most non-designer clothing I own is Brooks Brothers left-over from high school where I wore a striped tie paired with a button-down oxford daily. Life was so much easier when school dictated what you had to wear..

Clearly H&M is represented with most items in my wardrobe. When I buy designer stuff I like to look for different brands and styles, so I own many different brands but only one or a few items from each.

Isabel Marant totally dominates my clothes, closely followed by APC.

Vivienne Westwood dominates my shoes, closely followed by Marant again.

Real High street stuff, Massimo Dutti no doubt, particularly boots, i like their leather stuff. I don't own any designer bag, to tell the truth i just own one bag, a very old one a from Massimo Dutti.

I would say my closet is more dominated by department of store then I a specific designer. Here in Orlando Florida, we have issh loads of malls be only a few carry designer brands. I work at the Mall at Millenia. So Urban Outfitters and Zara zaraman collection run my closet. But burberry and Marc by Marc Jacobs is my aim this fall.

I don't own more than two or three things from any designer in my wardrobe...even when it comes to cheaper brands like H&M and Zara!

How very strange.

^ I'm a lot more brand loyal when it comes to beauty products than I am with clothes/accessories. I love being brand loyal ... it's just that it's very hard to find a designer or label that deserves it, that's consistent enough from season to season in producing really great pieces.

It may also be that when you have a highly-developed personal style, you're less likely to wear a designer/label consistently.

I have hardly any designer items.... i reckon most of my wardrobe is from Topshop! :smile:

Comme Des Garcons, Yohji Yamamoto, Issey Miyake, Martin Margiela. Undercover lately. Agnes B. for basics.

topshop, zara and h&m. i get stuff made a lot too so i won't look like everyone else all the time! i wish i could say "chloe, stella mccartney, marc jacobs' but no haha

I don't own too awful many designer items, but I do own some of:

Chanel
Oscar de la Renta
Marc Jacobs

But for the most part my closet is full of no name boutique items and random baubles from Top Shop, Urban Outfitters, and Forever 21.

Don't own any designer items. More like knockoffs. lol

I shop mostly at Topshop, Mango, Zara.

BCBG and Max Studio the clothes fit really well for me and are nicer than department store but cheaper than designer stuff. Also H&M Anthropology ect.

I just cleaned up my closet and found I had more that i thought adding a few Vintage Designer pieces by Givenchy and Schiaparelli. I actually have a lot of cheap Marc By Marc stuff like the t shirts and a bag and a wallet ect. because its all under 100$ and one pair of Marc Jacobs shoes that I got super cheap at a consignment store. I wish I could own more designer thats new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aleeee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->