Whats the next IT bag ..

i don't like the Stam or the Fendi B bag.. the b bag is too structured with too many thrills..(like the Paddington which I have and never use anymore) and the Stam looks like a ripoff of something else..

I like the Devi Kroell python bags myself.. but refuse to pay her jacked up prices..

I usually really dont like the dior saddle bags, but this one has really grown on me a lot :heart:

Any idea of prices?

Last edited by a moderator:
guessgirl, the CD gaucho saddle is $1690 according to dior NY. they've no idea what colors they're getting in in feb, and they started a list for me. p.s.: i normally don't like dior either.

Thanks for the info :smile: The price is about as I expected, kind of overpriced but most bags are. I hope they get the color I want in :heart:

i dont like any of the predicted 'IT' bags.

i think the new 'IT' is having a 'NOT IT' bag :winkiss:

I actually agree with copper, but I cant help but love some of these :smile:

i wished i believe that the next "it" thing is not to have an "it" bag. it would save me alot of time.

...but what fun would that be?:lol:

for the most part, i'm actually not an "it" bag sort of person. i just buy what i like. on some ocassions, what i like also happens to be what everyone else wants...^_^

be careful with "it" bags they can go out of fashion just as quickly as they become wanted

It seems that the gaucho bag may get huge...it's too bad because I really like it :cry: I want a large version in white washed leather :heart:...if they are making one that size

There are 2 sizes? I never noticed that before, I'll try looking for that int he runway pics...

No...I think there is just one but I want them to make a large size...like a huge messenger style for school

Is there an "IT" bag every year, every season or just when something catches on?

I love that Kooba ginger in butter. i predict the it bags will be the bfendi i m in love with the croc with blue rings, the all black croc and the white one and the canvas with black buccles. i think the CD Gaucho will be the next huge thing:woot: its so hot i m loving and need to get my hands on 3 of them: the denim with brown leather, the brown one and the white one its divine!!!

Another new bags that i love but not sure if it belongs here the YSL Metal purse and the Burburry Prosurm iguana hobo thats coming out for spring:D

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone seen and held the DIOR GAUCHO in person? what did you think? is the leather sumptuous? and how big is it? is it a practical every day bag that you can put a lot of stuff into, or is it a small bag?

any info would be appreciated! :flower:

I am getting the gaucho in large, white in 3 weeks! Got the call today! It came to $1795. 3 came they are gone. I won't be in U.S until then otherwise I would have it next WEd.! Will post pics!

This is the one I will be getting! SOOOOOO excited! I am also getting a piece of jewellery there ( I think that's why I got the call so fast!hee,hee)

star3777 said:
This is the one I will be getting! SOOOOOO excited! I am also getting a piece of jewellery there ( I think that's why I got the call so fast!hee,hee)

Star, you go, Girl! That's a gorgeous bag! It's so FRESH and unlike what's out there right now! Great choice!

I don't think there will be any one bag. I think it will be all about picking what works well with your personal style and what is unique and original. Alot of this seasons bags have great amounts of embellishment and interesting details, I think the look is going to be all about things like that. It will be less about who has the hottest bag and more about who has the most interesting bag.

As far as best sellers go though I think the Celine Clandestine and the Fendi B Bag will both be huge. The B Bag because its very of the minute and the Clandestine because its so classic and chic. Women want both things and I can see alot of people going for either of those bags.

I agree, but if I had to pick two, it would definitely be the Dior Gaucho and the Chloe Edith. They have a good mix of being casual and classy.

I am so over the spy and I just got mine! :( I hope I fall in love with it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FR758
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->