Chanel 2007-2008 New Bags

I called the chanel number to inquiry about the bag, the duet flap bag…and I was told that it exists in green, navy and black and glazed black…and its for 2400 US dollar

I called the chanel number to inquiry about the bag, the duet flap bag…and I was told that it exists in green, navy and black and glazed black…and its for 2400 US dollar

did they mention anything about red?

did they mention anything about red?
Has any one the duet compartment flap? From the photo su9ar posted it looked quite big ( more medium sized) but now I am hearing its around 10inch x5x 6? Around a 255 size in a reissue? Any one can confirm that? Has anyone seen it in real life?
Su9ar those were the prefall colours…I sent u a pm =)

dulci,
my friend has the exact same bag and had bought it from London.
It looks great and the red is the perfect red. so maybe whoever wants it should insist with their SA to find it?

dulci,
my friend has the exact same bag and had bought it from London.
It looks great and the red is the perfect red. so maybe whoever wants it should insist with their SA to find it?

OMG leyla you were on my mind! I was thinking of pming you, but thought you might have disappeared with your new store and all….
I already found one, but I am just weary of the size, I haven’t seen it in irl…which reissue size is it closer to you , would you reckon?
Thanks again! And its so great to hear from you!

dulci,
i am always here :smile: hope all is well with you!
the bag is quite boxy and i would say it is closer to the smaller 2.55 (basically the classic size)
but i do not exactly remember, all i remember is that because of its double compartments, it looks more squarish :smile:
i think i would get it if my friend didnt have it already.

dulci,
i am always here :smile: hope all is well with you!
the bag is quite boxy and i would say it is closer to the smaller 2.55 (basically the classic size)
but i do not exactly remember, all i remember is that because of its double compartments, it looks more squarish :smile:
i think i would get it if my friend didnt have it already.
Leyla. m thank you so much!!! I have always been fond of your valuable opinions.
You should buy it! Would your friend mind if you had one?
p.s I pmed you in request for another valuable advice.

I finally got this bag - and I love it! it's so huge and 'eye-catching'... ^_^

pics by me:

glamcc.jpg

glamcc2.jpg

omg mangoblute its GOREGOUS....congrats...where did you get it from?

thank you! I got it from the vienna store. but the bag was shipped from Nice, because it was everywhere else sold out...

CONGRATS!
i saw it the other day and it is indeed very eyecatching!!!
they also had them in stock here :smile:
enjoy!

^It's a little different from the re-issue, though the chains and clasp are similiar.
The re-issue's leather is more distressed and the grey is a different shade but this bag is pretty close :flower:

^^ that looks like the one in fabric, felt type I think.. but the do make it in leather too.

I love chanel bags, they are just so timeless and I never get bored of them.
Even my mother has a couple of chanel bags back in the 70's and 80's and she finds diffcuilties parting with them:P lol very vintage....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamal2isgood
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->