Whats the next IT bag ..

i totally agree w/ diorella! im kinda glad the MJ stam didn't get so much coverage in magazines that it was overexposed, but i have to admit, the vogue photo with the cat sold me!

It's quite hard to say really what the next IT bag will be. Most IT bags are not your common brands like Louis Vuitton, Dior or even Chanel really. They die so fast because of the copiers. Usually IT bags come from cult fashion houses like Chloe, Balenciaga, and houses like that that are not high on logos but high on styling. What about the new Jimmy Choo Theola Ramona Bag? Now that really is a most fashionable bag.

There was a lot of speculation that the Fendi "B" bags and the Dior Gaucho/saddle bags will be the next "it" bags but I think because they don't look great on just anyone they both aren't doing too well. The Fendi B bags are available on eLuxury.com and if you go to the Dior store they have full stock of every size color and shape available for the Gaucho. I think the one requirement for an "IT" bag is that it's sold out, like the Marc Jacobs Stam bag. I think another one will be the Louis Vuitton perforated speedy.

i think price is a factor too, that gaucho is really not that big and it costs so damn much! and i dont even want to go into the fendi area. to me it will always be two patent leather toilet seats stuck on a bag. ewwwwwww!

^LOL!!! hey they do look a little like toilet seats... when I first saw them, I thought they looked like a pair of horseshoes or doorknockers... maybe it is a different feel seeing it in person...

closettherapy....are you part of the shinyblogs? Either way, thanks for the link of the perforated speedy. I hadn't even heard of that. I agree about the b bags and gaucho's not doing as well as initially thought.

Fall 2006 Bags To Come

I tried searching before I started this so I hope its not a duplicate. :rolleyes:

Anyway...after buying so many bags this spring...2 Fendi Spy, 2 YSL Muse bags and a Silverado...I am cutting myself off and planning for fall...

...so besides different colors of past season bags: Fendi Spy, Fendi B, YSL, etc etc do we project any new hit bags or any cool runway bags that are out??

I gotta start savin' now!

The fur multicolor bags from LV.... :lol:

I haven't seen anything I like yet. Right now I just wan to get a stam and either a fendi bbag or black gaucho for fall. I hope there aren't too many fabulous bags like this season!

I am going cold turkey and refusing to look at any of the runway shows for F/W 06.

If not, I'll start wanting something and I'll never start saving!! :ninja:

Guessgirl96 said:
The fur multicolor bags from LV.... :lol:

I haven't seen anything I like yet. Right now I just wan to get a stam and either a fendi bbag or black gaucho for fall. I hope there aren't too many fabulous bags like this season!

LV fur....I just re-digested my food. EW

I had the most beautiful dream the other day...the Fendi did the spy in a beautiful rich plum/eggplant color and I got one that was fully textured all over the bag. ahh. It was beautiful.

I looked at the runway pics a bit. Chloe doesnt have anything that great so that is good.

I will probably get another spy bag.

I wonder what Muse will come. I might get that.

But I don't know what is new!

You must be patient! Usually the good bags come out of the woodworks later on...like the muse did and the cladenstine....patience my friend :heart:

I know I know. I am sure that stuff will pop up in the next few months on style.com and stuff.

There are no good runway bags so far...so that is a good start.

Most of the big designers just came out with a hot bag...so they will probably ride that out for awhile before coming out with something new...you know?

guccigal07 said:
I tried searching before I started this so I hope its not a duplicate. :rolleyes:

Anyway...after buying so many bags this spring...2 Fendi Spy, 2 YSL Muse bags and a Silverado...I am cutting myself off and planning for fall...

...so besides different colors of past season bags: Fendi Spy, Fendi B, YSL, etc etc do we project any new hit bags or any cool runway bags that are out??

I gotta start savin' now!

Merged with existing "next it bags" thread.

I have a red Dior Gaucho....you cannot get the cream Gaucho in Europe at all...totally sold out

oh fantastic. i don't like any of the bags shown so far
now i can spend my money on other stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
it's good when there are not many great bags out there. It's a big saving on the funds and you most certainly can spend on other things then .

missbradshaw said:
I have a red Dior Gaucho....you cannot get the cream Gaucho in Europe at all...totally sold out

Hi, MissBradShaw, I saw a cream gaucho at Le Bon Marche in Paris, excatly yesterday. You should call right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkiZ
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->