What's the worst designer item ?

Don't forget the halter top @ Prada Menswear SS08

00200m.jpg

men.style.com

^ More than the hideous halter top, I just feel so horrible for the model that looks so miserable wearing it.

^ I guess you have to stomp instead of walk, if the runway video/pictures are any indication. :D

Those dell'Acqua shoes are hideous. Well, to be honest, I really don't really mind the first pair (the platforms), but the second pair is really awful.

I don't know if I'd call it the worst designer item (I mean, it is actually very gorgeous), but it's surely one of the oddest and most disgusting!

Simon Costin's "Incubus" necklace-
dp151852l.jpg

The 5 vials are filled with human SPERM!!!:sick::sick::sick:
(blog.metmuseum.org/blogmode)

If you look closely, the collar portion is made up of giant, swirling sperm cells.

It's actually a little creepy in person, the vials I mean :ninja:

recently....

*please do not quote images*
2 of the horrible Cavalli lot :sick:

I was JUST snickering to myself thinking, "anything Cavalli" and then I scrolled down and saw your entry! lol I really think his is a taste to be acquired. It's strange that so much Italian fashion sold here is so..."enriched" with patterns.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hated this thing from Chanel Spring

5amm8h.jpg

oh me too, i'd seriously smack karl in the head with those ankle things. hideous :ninja:

oh & this shoes from prada ss o8. i love miuccia & i love prada and there where some good, decent shoes at that show but this!! pure kitsch :doh:
ehbx43.jpg

style.com

That sperm necklace is just vile. Get it? Vile? cuz it has viles....lol

^ Him, and four other artists.

Keep in mind, it was made by an artist, not a designer per se.

But the fluid's yellow?? :blink: Are you sure it isn't.. dare I say it.. :rofl: Urine? :shock:

^ Yes, I agree, it looks more like urine, doesn't it?

Maybe that's how semen goes, given long enough? :blink: :sick:

Mm, talk about mixing work and pleasure.

HAHAHAHA.

Imagine if he was renting a hotel room to make that necklase and they asked him "business or pleasure"? Would would he have answered?

Or imagine one, or all of those bottles breaking and spilling on you as you're wearing it?!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->