• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What's Your Dream Watch?

$300,000? For a watch that tells you something you could easily figure out on your own by looking out a window, that seems slightly extreme.

MariaT89 - could you please source those pics, it's tFS policy =)

My dream watch would probably be a Breguet Reine de Naples watch.
Pretty much in love with them.

But sweet mother of god I love the Flash and the Epitome watches by Calvin Klein. If I were to marry an object, it would probably be one of those.

I got one of my dream watches yesterday as a present - the CK Calvin Klein 'Epitome'.

I love it so.

ah my dream watch is a VACHERON CONSTANTIN watch ... now if only i can afford it

vacheron1.jpg

www.lifeontop.com

Girl get in the line. :lol: Absolutely stunning. :heart:

my dream watch would be the diamond jacob & co five time zone in cute pastel colors.. i received a franck muller in colors instead and loving it but still, jacob is a-must-have!

I dont know my ultimate dream watch, but after I get everything I need for my apartment and statisfy some shopping cravings I want to save up for a cartier pasha. but for now I just need to get my j12 fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->