What's Your Fave Hermes Bag?

shajopri

Reaction score
What's everybody's favorite Hermes bag? I know that most ppl like the Birkin, but I personally am a haut a courreougeous girl. (And I know that I butchered that spelling :blush: ) Does anyone prefer Kelly's (my second runner up) or another version. Also, what are your fave colors and textures? I prefer ostritch, any shade.

I prefer the Birkin above the Kelly :blush: .

It looks gorgeous in croc & love the white one too! :wub:

i was at the peninsula in chicago last weekend... saw so many beautiful women with birkin's... black, red were the most popular in chi town... i cannot believe i notice them now!

by the way that hotel is incredible!

I prefer the Hermés Birkin in black or light gray. :heart: I'm over the white Birkin.

i'm an absolute fan of the blue jean birkin bag. but i also love their garden party bag, the last time i was in tokyo, every woman either had a birkin, kelly, or garden party. too fabulous!

I love this black leather Kelly, I prefer them to the Birkin. The Birkin is undoubtedly gorgeous too, but I think the Kelly is classic and elegant. Third favourite hermes bag is the Constance, very cute. :heart:

Oh love this one in dark brown, so elegant. I love Hermes bags :heart:

Birkin, not for me. ^_^

Also, it's a waste because you pay top dollar, but almost you can see it everywhere. :rolleyes:

Too classic and ladies-who-luch type. :doh:

It's not a waste if you think it's worth it. :wink: I think the great thing about the Birkin is that so many different types of women carry it. It could be the "ladies-who-lunch" or it could someone more modern. Like any accessory its how you carry it that makes it different.

Originally posted by Astrid21@Oct 7th, 2003 - 3:30 am
It's not a waste if you think it's worth it. :wink: I think the great thing about the Birkin is that so many different types of women carry it. It could be the "ladies-who-lunch" or it could someone more modern. Like any accessory its how you carry it that makes it different.
You have a point there my friend :flower: . I just look for a certain modern edge on things. :wink:

Also, my point on the 'waste' was how would you feel if you paid $4,500 on something and when you leave your house you see a girl who has the samething?

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Oct 7th, 2003 - 3:36 am
You have a point there my friend :flower: . I just look for a certain modern edge on things. :wink:

Also, my point on the 'waste' was how would you feel if you paid $4,500 on something and when you leave your house you see a girl who has the samething?
Oh, me too. B) That's why I would choose a grey Birkin.

See, here's the difference between me and most of other girls - I don't care if the next 20 chicks I see has the same thing I do. I'm not going to pay $5000.00+ to outrank anyone else. I do it for myself. :flower:

I think almost every Hermes bag is insanely beautiful. I love the Cacahuete, Evelyn, Constance, and Garden Party bags as well as the Birkin and Kelly. And their canvas and grained leather luggage is possibly the chicest in the world.

i think the birkin is beautiful and it does not matter if everyone other woman has one on the street (as they did on Michigan Ave) it is classic but...

i think a birkin should be bought only by those who do not have to save for one. i think it is silly if you have a mortgage payment and a birkin.

i cannot help but chuckle at the woman who has a birkin but can only pay the minimum balance on her massive credit card bill.... those ladies are delusional and simply obsessed with the bag or the message the bag sends.

but i have said before that is just my opinion and if you think it makes sense to save for it and have it go for it!

I'd like an ostrich skin birkin preferably in orange. I've got a pic of the grey ostrich
attached...(this is just a replica by the way... can't afford the real one... maybe someday sigh )

Originally posted by lele@Oct 7th, 2003 - 9:17 am
i think the birkin is beautiful and it does not matter if everyone other woman has one on the street (as they did on Michigan Ave) it is classic but...

i think a birkin should be bought only by those who do not have to save for one. i think it is silly if you have a mortgage payment and a birkin.

i cannot help but chuckle at the woman who has a birkin but can only pay the minimum balance on her massive credit card bill.... those ladies are delusional and simply obsessed with the bag or the message the bag sends.

but i have said before that is just my opinion and if you think it makes sense to save for it and have it go for it!
Thank you! I couldn't agree more. I'm sorry I will not ever ever ever buy that bag even if I can afford :lol:

But to each its own pockets and debts

i :heart: the birkin.

i love the cornflower blue, black, grey and camel... leather.

Originally posted by NIKKA@Oct 7th, 2003 - 3:33 pm
I'd like an ostrich skin birkin preferably in orange. I've got a pic of the grey ostrich
attached...(this is just a replica by the way... can't afford the real one... maybe someday sigh )
I'm just wondering about something...

I've never seen quality leather goods wrapped in plastic. Plastic dries out leather; you should never store leather in plastic bags, for instance. How come all these replicas are often photographed with plastic coverings?

Btw, I agree with Craig about the Kelly in basic calf. Classic, elegant, sturdy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omukai
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->