What's Your Favorite Hair Color?

Red Red Red Red Red!!! :wub:

If I were white, I would somehow be a redhead, period (it wouldn't compliment my reddish-based tan skin now). I am crushin' on a strawberry blond redhead, and his sister has the most beautiful shade of bright red hair ever... :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now, I am constantly dyeing my hair red... it's a very rich red, almost cherry like, from the L'Oreal Feria line..... :heart:

i have always loved very dark hair.. i remember dying it a colour named something like "blue-ish black" and other colours as a teenie but i stopped dying it years ago... i now (well, for ages by now...) have my hair its natural brown colour.

I've had black hair for a long time now, bluish black.

IMG_2556.jpg

But the other day I had bright fire engine orange/red hair, and I sorta miss it these days.

IMG_1078.jpg

im back to brown these days, not so bright.

^reminds me of when I dyed my hair blue for halloween. I do NOT want to get into it. It was scarring material for life.

I love a rich, dark, glossy brown. Think Audrey Hepburn. I'm also partial to my natural color, which no one ever seems to be able to specifically name. It's a brown, yes, but it also has facets of gold, red, even a bit of darker brown. Like autumn. It also seems to have the unique charicteristic of "dying itself" of it's own accord on given days. I suppose the rational excuse would be the amount of sun exposure I get, but it's a bit like those people who's eyes have so many different shades that they look different colors depending on lighting and colors they're wearing.

The only color I don't like is that fire hydrent red! It's so nasty and disgusting and it does not suit dark skinned people (the people who most often get it). In fact..It suits no one!

Can't remember if I have posted in here..
Red!! Not unnatural, purplish red but that dark, brownish rich red.

Cintia Dicker's hair color, baby blonde, and this light pinkish shade of strawberry blonde, I don't know what the exact name for it would be. I don't think it's a natural color.

I like all colours but my favourites on myself are my natural dark brown and the dark red colour I used to dye it. I'd love to try out blonde hair but I don't think it would suit me.

^I agree those are beautiful if they're natural

but also I really love a lot brown shades (from light to dark)

Blonde - as in Tanya Dziahileva
Red - all the colours, Karen Elson, Lily Cole, Cintia... I just don't like too dark
and cold looking tones
Brown - dark brown with a warm chestnut tone

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->