Where Can I Get These Shoes?

Luna

offline.
Reaction score
Ugh... I just bought them in white.. but I am sooo in love with the silver ones.. but Zappos is sold out in my size(Size 8)q.. anyone know of anywhere else where I can get them? Online.. or somewhere in nyc?

:( Help?

73129-d.jpg

Oh my bad. They're dollhouse. It says they sell them at Bakers shoe store.. but bakers doesnt list having them in silver...
I'm going to try the store on 34th tomorrow... but i doubt they'll have them either. :(

I'd check the stores on 8th St... seems like the kinda shoe they'd carry-
very cute!

Hm... Yea... good idea... I guess i'm just going to have to search. :( wish zappos would get more in...

Ugh... so i trekked across to fifth ave today to go to Bakers to see if they had the silver ones... but they didn't... but I knew that Zappos had the silver in 7.5 ... so i tried on a 7.5 in anycolor.. they fit ok...

So i just bought them on Zappos ...

The funny thing is that I wanted to try on a 7.5 at Bakers when I found out they didnt have silver... but the lady was like "These shoes don't come in half sizes." ... lol... are youkidding me? I'm never trusting a salesperson again.

Luna - I was eyeing those shoes at zappo's myself but never got them. How do you like them?

My experience with zappo's has been that they update their stock once or twice a week. i ran into the same situation where they didn't have my size and I kept checking everday and they finally got the size back in stock within the week. Good luck with 7.5 :flower:

maybe i'm just really out of it...but what is zappos?...

thx... :flower:

punkie.. the shoes are very comfortable.. i have them in white already but i was too in love with the silver to not get them... I actually talked to a representative at Zappos and he said they were probably not going to be receiving any new shipments of that shoe... so i tried the same shoe on(diff color) in 7.5.. they seem to fit too.. in fact the 8 is a little big, so i'm just going to take the elastic in a little bit.

but yea.. overall. i think they're great shoes.. i just need to fix the bottoms.. i slip and slide everywhere... i dont want any embarassing moments....

Originally posted by maarit+Jun 26th, 2004 - 11:58 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (maarit @ Jun 26th, 2004 - 11:58 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Jun 26th, 2004 - 11:44 am
maybe i'm just really out of it...but what is zappos?...

thx... :flower:
http://www.zappos.com
one of the best shoe stores on the internet (great service!) :flower: [/b][/quote]
Oh yea... I :heart: Zappos. Never used it until i found these shoes.

Figures now Zappos has my actual size... Too bad I've already worn my 7.5's and started to wear them in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Millam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->