Dior Homme Mental belt - where can i get one from?

Dsquared_boy

Reaction score
Hi Fashionista's
i need your HELP!
Can not find this belt anywhere not even on the dior homme website. There is a image of it but no code.
if anyone has seen or know where i can look please let me know asap.

This was a carry over item and was present this season. Call the stores to find out. Paris would probably be your best bet (Av. Montaigne or Rue Royal), expect to pay a fair amount though! US$1000?, but i could be mixed up with the silver belt from Luster :blink:

is this supposed to say metal?...

moved to appropriate forum...

I believe the only place this belt is available now is the NYC boutique.
Its priced at around 1024 without tax.

Very overpriced.

a grand for a belt geez... i think you should forget about the belt dsquared.

i say go to a hardware store and get some chainlink and make that thing yourself. My bosses sister made her a similar belt that way. its very nice. I think it cost her less than $5.00

raijin said:
I believe the only place this belt is available now is the NYC boutique.
Its priced at around 1024 without tax.

Very overpriced.
You could hire a jeweller to make it out of solid sterling silver for that price :innocent:

EDIT: I've just worked it out, you could buy over 4 kilograms of pure silver for that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a cute little necklace at Dior homme with a star on it....but its like £144
i could get one exactly the same from somewhere like (beurk) argos for about £10

You can pick one up when you go to buy your fake gold sovereign rings from Argos...! :wink:

aww only if you come with me when you go to collect your hanging gold clown and gold horn pendant :wink:

Do you guys think its possible to get the bee necklace made? cuz its wayy to overpriced and i dont think its even silver

custom made jewelery pieces can tend to get pricy as they require a lot of work (custom molds and casting) though the bee piece will probably be on the lower end, I suggest looking up custom jewelers and having them give you a price quote.

PrinceOfCats said:
Great, now I'm gonna have nightmares.

Those of you who haven't seen it are lucky, they have disabled linking to the image so I can't inflict it on your innocent eyes. WARNING: REPULSIVE CONTENT! :lol:

PrinceOfCats said:
You could hire a jeweller to make it out of solid sterling silver for that price :innocent:

EDIT: I've just worked it out, you could buy over 4 kilograms of pure silver for that price.
Oh my gosh...:doh: :rolleyes:

I wanted that belt... I remember seeing the ads when it came out a while ago, and then this girl is wearing the same exact belt at school, and I go up to her and ask her where did she get it... she told me her boyfriend made it, I told her "Ill buy it off you right now, I'll give u $100 bucks"... she literally laughed at my face, she told me that belt might have costed him like $600+ on materials and hardwork to make :wacko:

I want one now :cry:

if you have the patience, you can do a very similar design with a chain mail kit. Various online medieval shops sell bags of the little metal rings and leave it up to you to slowly put something together. It may not be as shiny as the Dior version but will cost you 1000000x less and you get to put the work into it. Like a little project!

http://www.chainmailsales.com/ring.htm

really cheesy website I know, but for something like $30 you can get pretty damn close in design to the Dior one. Just look at blown-up pics of the belt and just figure it out.

How is that belt in the middle on the guys pants staying up like that? cuz it looks pretty heavy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->