Which magazine do you collect ?

pathetic

Reaction score
Ok , so that's a simple question here
Which magazine do you collect
like ... even if you know it's a bit boring issue , you will buy it just because you don't want to break the collection

for me , i collect :
- Z!nk Magazine
- Vogue US

and i'm slowly starting to collect vanity fair

i'm sorry if there was a similar thread to that

all of the magazines I buy abroad

Vogue Paris&Italy (but not every single issue, oh no!)

+Polish Elle and Glamour (just always)

Paris Vogue, Italian Vogue, L'Uomo Vogue, V, V Man, Numéro Homme, Self Service, POP, Another Magazine, Another Man, Crash, Purple, Doingbird, 032c, Arena Homme +, 10+Men, 10, Fantastic Man, A magazine, L'Officiel Homme, Upstreet Fr, Wonderland, ...

^ Wow!

I used to collect Vogue Nippon, but not anymore.
I don't collect any magazine right now.

Pedro said:
Paris Vogue, Italian Vogue, L'Uomo Vogue, V, V Man, Numéro Homme, Self Service, POP, Another Magazine, Another Man, Crash, Purple, Doingbird, 032c, Arena Homme +, 10+Men, 10, Fantastic Man, A magazine, L'Officiel Homme, Upstreet Fr, Wonderland, ...

so...do you eat anything? :lol: I wouldn't have any money if I were you :lol:

I second that wow! :o

I collect W, would love to collect Lula, and am considering collecting POP. ( Latter two depending on actually being able to get hold of them. :shifty: )

Well, the good thing for Pedro is that a lot of those magazines are not monthly...:lol:

All the magazines i can buy here in the netherlands that are using good models and that are allot of magazines every month ! And i have a abonomenti on flair and tush magazines, those are the best !!

Vogue China [Every issue]
Vogue UK [Every issue]
Sometimes i-D or W !

id magazine. Would love to collect vogue paris and italy but they don't come in every month where I live, neither does id for that matter but more often than the other two.

peter1980 said:
All the magazines i can buy here in the netherlands that are using good models and that are allot of magazines every month ! And i have a abonomenti on flair and tush magazines, those are the best !!

You should post those photos of your collection again Peter...:innocent:

Every month I buy American Vogue, British Vogue, Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, Vogue Nippon, Harper's Bazaar, W, V, Numero. Sometimes I buy German Vogue, Russian Vogue, Spanish Vogue, i-D, Dazed & Confused, Zoo, Wonderland, Surface, Amica. From the bi-annual I always buy POP, Another Magazine, Fantastic Man, Self Service. Sometimes Purple, V Man, A Magazine

The only one I truly collect is Another Magazine, and various vintage Vogue's.
But I buy a ton of fashion/lifestyle magazines every month.

mikel said:
Every month I buy American Vogue, British Vogue, Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, Vogue Nippon, Harper's Bazaar, W, V, Numero. Sometimes I buy German Vogue, Russian Vogue, Spanish Vogue, i-D, Dazed & Confused, Zoo, Wonderland, Surface, Amica. From the bi-annual I always buy POP, Another Magazine, Fantastic Man, Self Service. Sometimes Purple, V Man, A Magazine

Wow! Do you have a separate room only for mags? :P

Faith Akiyama said:
Well, the good thing for Pedro is that a lot of those magazines are not monthly...:lol:

maybe he's in the fashion industry, then he really needs some... :blush:

Midori said:
Wow! Do you have a separate room only for mags? :P

my favourite uncle has got it! But he collects daily newspapers. He's a lawyer, he truly needs some news, but he doesn't have any time to read them :lol: So I was very shocked when I saw that room.... with newspapers everywhere :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboutique
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->