Which magazine do you collect ?

I've got a two or three year collection of Swedish ELLE magazines. I subrscibed for a couple of years but have ended my subscription now because I realized I didn't even like the magazine that much. I subscribe to ELLE US now (formerly ELLEGirl but now they're sending me ELLE US instead because ELLEGirl is discontinued as a print magazine) but I love Nylon magazine and hope to try to get a subscription to the magazine from here (Sweden). Mostly I randomly buy various issues of magazines because I like the cover or see it includes interesting articles. I have so many stray issues of magazines. But I completely understand what you're saying about not wanting to break the collection. I'd much rather have a full collection from January to December than a collection full of gaps.

german Vogue - religiously! Every issue since october 1996!

german GQ Style - religiously since fall 2003

I have every single one Vogue Hellas issue, i also collect Vogue Paris, Vogue UK, Vogue US

I collect Nylon, Exit,W, Fjords (swedish/norweigan mag), Metro.Pop, I-D...

as you can see...ALOT

I only collect Australian magazines. I don't have enough money to collect international ones. :( Anyway, I collect:

Russh Australia
Vogue Australia
Australian Harper's Bazaar

Well I collect W, Vogue, Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, Vogue UK, Vogue Mexico (sometimes), Vogue Nippon (Only the ones with Natalia Vodianova), Arena, Arena Homme, Allure, GQ Style, GQ italia, GQ us, GQ espain, Bazzar, Bazzar Australia, Bazzar en español, Numero, Numero Hommes, DoingBird (only have a few like 3 issues), i-D, L'officiel 1000 models, L'officiel hommes, Wonderland, Crash, Common's and Sense, Another Magazine, Another Man magazine, Details, Lula, Issue magazine, marie claire, Out magazine, Tokion, Anthem, Photo french, Danks, Dazed & comfused, V man, V Magazine, Crash magazine, Hercules magazine, Zink magazine, 10 men, 10, SportsWear, Flaunt, Interview, L'uomo.

Those are the ones I remember....keep in mind I started collecting in 2004 because of my introduction to fashion with model Natalia Vodianova, so she started it all! I love everything that has to do with magazines! I just get them for the photography or if a favorite model comes out....so if I like it I bag it!

And yes I sometimes do not eat! jajaja.

BUT:

I am very desperate literally for DoingBird Magazine issue # 11....I really need this magazine so bad! Please please contact me if you have it double or once and is willing to sell me/trade me the magazine.

I assure you that I can pay well or I can trade with a magazine. I am a very serious collector and I own too many magazines I am willing to trade anything.

I have everything from Arena to V magazine (I own almost all of them) to doingbird newer issue 12, anything! And everything I own is in perfect to extremely perfect conditions.

Please help me out!

AmpopBoy.

P.s.s.s.s.s.s. Please!

vogue paris,vogue italia and vogue china,i also collect vogue uk with lily cole in it^_^:heart:

Vogue Italia - As a huge fan of it, I buy every copies whether its content (editorial) is satisfactory or not. I sometimes buy 2 copies of the same issue. lol
Vogue Nippon - Here, it's chaep and easy to get, even though here is not Japan. It costs only about $6.
Vogue Paris - I don't buy every issues but almost every issues.. To me, sometimes it's not that great and seems not to be worth buying for the expensive price. (It costs $19~22 :ninja:) But it happens only once or twice in a year..

I sometimes buy Numero, Lula, POP magazine as well.
And as a consistent fan of Karen Elson, I buy all magazines featuring her. I'm also collecting back issues that have her pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I buy Flair and Vogue Italia. But I always buy Cosmopolitan Croatia and Elle Croatia :D

I am very desperate literally for DoingBird Magazine issue # 11....I really need this magazine so bad! Please please contact me if you have it double or once and is willing to sell me/trade me the magazine.

You can purchase it here

Issues that I generally seek for :

Jalouse (1997-2002/3)
Nylon (1999-2003)
20 Ans (1995-1998.Clearly impossible to find, even on ebay, the shop on the rue des archives never have these issues either, and I don't know if I can contact their 'old issues' service since the magazine isn't active anymore)
Self Service and Purple
Vogue Paris

I'm generally pretty loyal to a few publications, but it also depends on their availability and to some degree the quality of their content.

Vogue Italia
V Magazine
10 Mag
Muse

To a much lesser degree: Vogue Paris, i-D, and Another Magazine

I collect Elle magazines from around the world, my goal is to have at least one issue from every country, and now I have 31 out of 42 editions.
I also buy (but not every issue) Vogue Italia, Paris and Russia and sometimes other mags like i-D, Bazaar etc...
I have some rare fashion mags in my collection, for example Arabic Elle or Kazakhstani Bazaar:D

I have every issue of cosmopolitan georgia (it comes in georgia after april 2006)
And i collect Vogue russia, Elle russia, glamour russia and Sometimes bazaar
After jan09 i will colect many other foreign mags

Vogue UK
Vogue Italia
Vogue Paris
Vogue US
Elle UK
and Numero France.

vogue italia. i started collecting in 1994. but i also buy others when the photography is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericsalodesign
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->