Which models get the best/worse work?

I guess instead of "the worst" work we're talking about models who are underrated and don't get the work they deserve! The girls that come to mind are Sessilee Lopez, Naty Chabenko and Bregje Heinen...and even Coco Rocha's latest bookings. They don't do "bad work" though. It could be worse...so somuch worse. They're doing great. But they certainly deserve to be doing the best of the best work.

I think magdalena does A work...she just did the Fall campaign with Meisel and although terry is considered to be vile by no means is he B rate photographer. She continues to get Numero eds (as well as other magazines) and they are always spectacular.

i think when it comes to best work we have to consider the bibles of fashion magazine which are the big 3: vogue us, paris and italia. other magazines are second tier.

then blue chip campaigns:lv, chanel, dior, gucci, prada, ysl, ck, versace, lanvin, hermes, chloe, celine, dolce& gabbana. and those huge commercial names like h&m, lancome, estee lauder, revlon, ralph lauren, etc.

here my list for those models who consistenly receive best works: daria, raquel, lara, freja, sasha, kate moss, natalia, natasha, giselle.

karlie, arizona, and abbey are doing great but they are still considered as newbies so there is a lot for them to catch up.

Models getting the best work nowadays:
Gigi Hadid
Kendall Jenner
Anna Ewers
Lexi Boling
Lineisy Montero
Mica Arganaraz
Julia Nobis
Imaan Hammam
Karlie Kloss
Rianne Von Rompaey

many girls i think... but the really power girls IMO are:

Lexi Boling (so far last campaign season )
Anna Ewers working so exclusive but a lot. the new Poly, Daria...
Rianne VR
Vanessa Axente few seasons ago... but still want her to slay high fashion.
also the super Natasha Poly, still working hard and very good contracts.
Mica on the way to slay fashion industry
Gigi

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moddydoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->