White & Green tea

went to this tea-place, and i bought loose green tea, morrocan mint and one with cherries in it, fruity one. don't remember the name. but the lady told me to wash the leaves first in hot water before use.
you have to do this with tea bas as well?

Does green tea curb appetite? It tastes awful without a little sweetening. :yuk:

I dunno. I heard peppermint tea but green tea? Not sure.

I'd like to start drinking green tea, because it has many health benefits. I just don't know how to start, I've tried it few times, but it was so bitterly (so I really hope I could get used to it).:yuk:
Which brand do you recommend? Are filters okay?
I'm total beginner in this and I need some advice on starting this routine.:blush:

You could try green tea with jasmine? I find it to be less bitter than regular green tea...

I'm an avid tea drinker, and I'm curious about something: this thread title is "White & Green Tea", uhmm... what about red tea? As far as I know, it is also beneficial, curbs appetite, has very little caffeine, and so on. I don't know much bout teas, so I thought maybe there is something I don't know. What makes it so different to the other teas?

Also, does anyone drinks Rooibos? I recently bought a caramel rooibos bag, and I'm addicted, LOL, one of the best things I've ever tasted :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to drink rooibos. I liked that it was pretty much like normal tea with milk and everything. I even got friends into it. I dunno why I stopped.

I drink rooibos before bed. It's lovely and caffeine free!

Daniel yes, its caffeine free, thats the main reason why I started drinking it; later, I discovered it also has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic properties...

If you can find any blend with caramel, do not hesitate to try it, the combined flavours are amazing! x) I know its not to be abused because of the sugar, but still, its a real treat.

I love green tea, the only time it taste bitter is when I'm almost done with it. I've never had white tea.

Daniel yes, its caffeine free, thats the main reason why I started drinking it; later, I discovered it also has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic properties...

If you can find any blend with caramel, do not hesitate to try it, the combined flavours are amazing! x) I know its not to be abused because of the sugar, but still, its a real treat.

I've heard about the caramel rooibos blend, what brand is it? It sounds delicious.

I've heard about the caramel rooibos blend, what brand is it? It sounds delicious.

I'm from Spain, and I buy it in a small tea shop where they make their own blends, so I'm not sure about brands... sorry!

I'm sure it can't be difficult to find, or at least it shouldn't! :P

I looove green tea! My favorite is Qi Organic Mint Green Tea, the one with jasmine is good too.

I make a few cups of strong green tea, then drink them in my water bottle, watered down all day long!

I was drinking so much green tea recently so I started to hate it, I now drink green tea with jasmin - I like it much better

I bought some green tea with jasmine recently and I don't really like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->