Whitney Port

love her too so gorgeous!! anyone know how tall she is? her legs go on forever....

I love what she wears on the show, but then I see her at events and she sometimes looks a little weird. Makes me wonder if they have stylists for the show or not. Does anyone know?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That is a great question. If they do have stylists on the show, that sort of discredits the whole "reality show" concept, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Who knows? Maybe she chooses her clothes ON the show, and she has a stylist OFF the show...who obviously doesn't know what the heck she is doing?! :lol:

She's cute I like her style.

whitney.jpg

If you’re like us, you’ve already set your digital recording devices for tonight’s premiere of the latest season of The Hills (Monday, 10 p.m., MTV). We have a soft spot for the show for many reasons, one of which is the perpetually refreshing Whitney Port. In the quagmire that is reality TV, she always seems collected and well put together...basically the antithesis of the genre. If you too are pleased by her natural beauty, age-appropriate wardrobe, and overall lack of histrionics, read on for the inside scoop on Port’s style.

Who are your favorite designers?
When I’m going out I like to wear Phillip Lim, Robert Rodriguez, Chloe, and vintage. During the day I like J Brand jeans, but it always varies. It seems like everything I wear is either a different designer or no designer at all! Some of the names I have in my closet: London Sole flats, JL Marks dresses, Bellabumbum bras, and Hanky Panky underwear.

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Vionnet, Diavolina, Planet Blue, Bleu on La Brea, JL Marks, Shareen Vintage (for vintage dresses), American Rag, Calypso, Scoop, Intermix, Holiday, Only Hearts (for gifts, accessories, and lingerie), and Shopbop.

Who is your style icon?
Catherine Deneuve.

What are your favorite new trends?
I love bell bottom/wide legged jeans and high-waisted trousers.

What are some trends you're over?
Vests, labels, fedoras, big beaded necklaces, skulls, and headbands.

What are you coveting right now?
I love wearing mini-dresses with vintage heels and my grandmother's vintage beaded clutches. Also, bell bottom jeans from J Brand.

What are some of your style secrets?
I like wearing delicate gold chain necklaces and gold bracelets high up on my arm.

Whose closet would you most like to raid?
Ashley Olsen, Victoria Beckham, and Jennifer Lopez.

Do you have any beauty tips for our readers?
I always use a gentler cleanser on my face (like Cetaphil
show
) because I have sensitive skin. I love Stila Sun in Sun 1
show
and layer Nars blush over the bronzer. Depending on my mood, I’ll either use Deep Throat
show
for a peachy shimmer or their Angelika
show
blush for a bright pink shimmer. My mascara is by Fresh
show
, for a nude lip I like Nars Lip Lacquer in Chelsea Girls
show
, and I always get my eyebrows done at Anastasia.

Whitney's Little Black Book:
Vionnet: 310.289.9202
Diavolina: 310.550.1341
Planet Blue: 310.317.8566
Bleu: 323.939.2228, bleuclothing.com
JL Marks: 323.655.4111, jlmarks.com
Shareen Vintage: 323.276.6226 shareenvintage.com
American Rag: 323.935.3154 amrag.com
Calypso: 310.652.4454, calypso-celle.com
Scoop: 877.SCOOP.77, scoopnyc.com
Intermix: 212.966.5303, intermixonline.com
Holiday: 310.434.9274holidayboutique.net
Only Hearts: 310.393.3088 onlyhearts.com
Shopbop shopbop.com

Photo second from right, www.infgoff.com

whowhatweardaily.com

She is absolutely my favorite on the show. I cannot wait to see more of her this season on The Hills. I was watching season two over the weekend and totally forgot her fall on Good Morning America. She handled it so well...and Lauren's reaction was priceless!:lol:

It doesn't surprise me at all that she claims Ashley Olsen as a style icon. Her style always reminded me a bit of hers - well, after that hideous Western inspired outfit she wore on the first episode of The Hills. However, I now can totally see her wearing The Row.

This is so weird and random, but my best friend's sister's boyfriend (did ya follow that? LOL) has a best friend who happens to be Whitney's personal trainer! My best friend told me about it on the phone tonight. I didn't know that Whitney had a trainer, but I guess she does! :D

she looks great,i like a lof of things she wears,plus i have the same hair color nd brown eyes so i take style inirationd colorwise from her

Thanks for posting that article, very interesting! I finally have a link to the Calypso website... I've been looking for that for ages :rofl:

i watched her tonight on the hills, she seems to always plays it "safe" in terms of what she says...anyways, i love her fashion! cant wait to see more outfits!

With Lauren Conrad on Tuesday, at New York's Da Silvano restaurant, filming for The Hills Season 3.
lauren_conrad2.jpg

credit: people

I love those! :flower:

Whitney always makes the silliest faces when she doesn't know the camera is watching. :lol:

^she does! she always seem to have these cartoonish expressions on her face

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->