Who are the models you miss/want to see back on the Fashion Week circuit?

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
i thought there was a thread on this, but couldn't find it, so i'm starting a new one...

what models do you miss from seasons past (not too, too far back, since the mid/late 90s)?

i miss sierra huisman (who i heard is modeling again, but haven't seen her)

post pics if you have some...or just the name...someone else might have some cool pics! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Christy T.-
Haven't seen much of her lately, such a classic and beautiful face <3

Christy..and more recently Jessican Miller. Where did she go? its like one minute she was in every campaign known to man and the next its like she was never there

Caroline Ribeiro, Esther Canadas, Carolyn Murphy (although she's still got Estee) and Madelaine Hjort

kimair said:
i thought there was a thread on this, but couldn't find it, so i'm starting a new one...

what models do you miss from seasons past (not too, too far back, since the mid/late 90s)?

i miss sierra huisman (who i heard is modeling again, but haven't seen her)

sierra08.jpg

post pics if you have some...or just the name...someone else might have some cool pics! :flower:

Oh, I love that Prada campaign...she is so pretty

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MISS DEVON!!!!!

PLEASE COME BACK!!

shes gained more curves these days...but i still think she is gorg...

at sin city premiere

i really miss ksenia maximova!!!

and i would love to see more of catriona and tetyana .b!!

Has any one got any info on what they are up 2?

i know catriona has done dkny campaign spring summer 2005 and tetyana got :flower: dior but anymore info??

kimair said:

i miss sierra huisman (who i heard is modeling again, but haven't seen her)post pics if you have some...or just the name...someone else might have some cool pics! :flower:

Sierra Huisman appears editorial of April 2005 Italian ELLE. Well she is back,

Frankie Rayder... she has 212 sexy campaign and she is in the SI 2005 issue, but other that that i dont see her that much, no runways or editorials

I miss Linda -- but I think she's just taking a break. It's either that or she's avoiding a public spectacle of her 40th birthday next month(ha). I do miss Turly a lot. She's been gone so long now from the regular scene that I can't imagine her even mixing with the current lot of models.

yourbestfriend said:
in a strange strange way, i sorta miss madeleine

Didn't she appears ed of latest Mixt'e? Or that of Marie Claire IT?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->