Who are the models you miss/want to see back on the Fashion Week circuit?

Coco Rocha: she walked JPG couture this season but she usual does
Vanessa Axente: she also walked JPG couture but she never has been doing a full season. she's such a stunning model and deserves much more
Tanya Dziahileva: i know this could be impossible cause she choose another career but my dream is to see her walking and opening a Versace show like her best days. she was so underrated
Sessilee Lopez: yes, all moc are underrated and she's one of them. she's such an amazing model, imo. would love to see her walking a show again
Daria Werbowy: i know she's been since a long time in the business but why she has never comeback? i really would love to see her doing chanel or another show
Daphne Groeneveld: damn! i love daphne so freakin much and she's been so underrated since her break. i know this world changes in a minute but c'mon she's stunning and can do hf and commercial. she's so charismatic and a really great model
Grace Mahary and Zuzanna Bijoch: both stunning girls who suddenly disappeared, i miss both of them!

oh! i forgot Irina Kulikova she also stopped walking shows and she has such a presence and great walk, i remember her slaying the dior shows. i miss her

I'm embarrassed to name them because they're such huge flops now. :ninja:

I agree about Kinga though, also i would love to see Irina L make a comeback.

It's not their faults one bit that they're "flops," it's this ridiculous business. Julia Bergshoeff for example was everywhere, working with the top everyones a year ago, and now what?

Seeing all of these names makes me sad cause so many of these girls aren't in the scene anymore. They were way better than so many of the current starlets.

I also miss Alla K, Grace M, Arlenis, Meghan, Lakshmi and Sessilee so much!

I gotta add a few more now:

Iekeliene Stange
Marie Piovesan
Alana Zimmer
Ming Xi
Hannelore Knuts

Daria
Sigrid Agren
Tanya D
Irina Kulikova
Julia Bergshoeff (the most likely to happen. I really hope she comes back on the runway circuit this season).

Nyasha Matonhodze
Arlenis Sosa
Shena Moulton
Mirte Maas
Nyasha Matonhodze x2

Tanya's comeback is long overdue. That's all that actually matters to me. And Snejana :P

I totally miss Nyasha too! I forgot. She did some menswear shows during this season and editorials. Hopefully she makes a full comeback!

None of them will come back, but here goes:

Julia Saner
Kendra Spears
Katrin Thormann
Karolin Wolter
Siri Tollerod

Kendra will never come back, neither will Julia. Katrin's just had a baby. Karolin has two kids, but at least I could see her show up at a show or two. But then again, she never was a huge runway success. Siri...I don't even know what she's doing.

I think Kathrin will make a comback at somepoint, I can see her getting great jobs (editorials mainly) for years, kinda like Guinivere.

More models I'd like to see back on the runway:
Yulia Kharlapanova
Olga
Anabela
Ksenia (What happened to her??)
Tanya

I'd also love to see Julia Saner back on the runways, sore. But I agree that this won't happen :(

I would love to see Erjona Ala, Nyasha Matonhodze, Caterina Ravaglia, Simona Andrejic and Julia Saner (but it won't happen:cry:). All the Elite Model Look girls that had a great start but disappeared all of a sudden.

I think Kathrin will make a comback at somepoint, I can see her getting great jobs (editorials mainly) for years, kinda like Guinivere.

More models I'd like to see back on the runway:
Yulia Kharlapanova

Ksenia (What happened to her??)
Tanya

Yulia was focusing on money jobs and now she is pregnant (according to her agency), Ksenia, I think got married and after that almost disappeared. I feel sad for Anna Mariya's career that was blooming when the girl was only 15 (?). Why would someone leave the industry when he is walking Prada and Chanel, booking Vogue Paris and Calvin Klein, and Chanel Beauty. Do these girls realize that most likely the industry will never welcome them back, and you can always go back to studies (wasn't it the reason) later.

And what happened to Nyasha? I saw her in NY this summer, so she is probably still working?

Yulia was focusing on money jobs and now she is pregnant (according to her agency), Ksenia, I think got married and after that almost disappeared. I feel sad for Anna Mariya's career that was blooming when the girl was only 15 (?). Why would someone leave the industry when he is walking Prada and Chanel, booking Vogue Paris and Calvin Klein, and Chanel Beauty. Do these girls realize that most likely the industry will never welcome them back, and you can always go back to studies (wasn't it the reason) later.

And what happened to Nyasha? I saw her in NY this summer, so she is probably still working?

Yes such a shame Anna Mariya stopped modeling, she was the most beautiful girl. There's more going on in this business than what you see from the outside. Different girls have different reasons to leave the business. For some, fashion is superficial and a temporary occupation. A lot of girls can't handle the irregularities and they choose another direction in life despite the fact they could make a lot of money and do prestigious work. You need to be a bit of a free spirit and emotionally mature beyond your age to handle this job in a positive manner over a longer period of time.

Completely disagree. The graduate market is very competitive and if you are older you are usually not getting a top tier graduate job. I love fashion but I would take success that I earned with my brains any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->