Who Has Seen This Bag

Originally posted by CelineChic+Jun 20th, 2004 - 2:41 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CelineChic @ Jun 20th, 2004 - 2:41 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Purr@Jun 20th, 2004 - 8:50 am
Moreover, I don't think anybody doubted Nicky's wealth but her sense of fashion. You can be rich and tacky and you can be poor and classy... it's a matter of taste.

In my humble opinion, if somebody doesn't feel confortable somewhere, perhaps they're in the wrong place  :flower:

(edited for grammar and spelling)
I never said anyone doubted her wealth.

But your comment about her sense of fashion just proves my point on how ignorant you are.

If you guys are buying the LV purses because you all like the colors and style then why dont you like hers? Hers is the same colours and I know many of you like the papillion style that hers is. So she has the same fashion sense as all of you yet she's not a wannabe who wants people to think she's stylish or rich because she paid some stupid amount of money for a purse that every loser and their mother has.

I find it is usually the people who can barely afford their LV purses that get mad when they see a fake. I'd like to know why.

Is it because you feel threatened thatthis person maybe seen as stylish with a fake LV.....oh the horror!!! :rofl:

Is it because you spent weeks/months/years saving up your money to buy a LV purse and this person didn't and they may make people think that its real?

I'm just asCOMFORTABLE here as I would be in any other place on or off the internet. Why would you think otherwise? Everyone on TFS states their opinions constantly, why should I state mine? [/b][/quote]

being called an ignorant from somebody with such phrasing and vocabulary is actually a compliment. thank you very much!! i am sure your fashion sense is great, i hope you post pics of your handbags so we can admire them!! you exude class, honestly :flower: :flower: :flower:

Originally posted by Purr+Jun 23rd, 2004 - 1:43 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Purr @ Jun 23rd, 2004 - 1:43 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Christopher31@Jun 23rd, 2004 - 1:42 pm
I cannot believe this thread is still alive :wacko:
sorry :unsure: [/b][/quote]
it ok... just hard to believe after 10PAGES!!! lol

Originally posted by Purr+Jun 23rd, 2004 - 1:38 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Purr @ Jun 23rd, 2004 - 1:38 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CelineChic@Jun 20th, 2004 - 2:41 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Purr
@Jun 20th, 2004 - 8:50 am
Moreover, I don't think anybody doubted Nicky's wealth but her sense of fashion. You can be rich and tacky and you can be poor and classy... it's a matter of taste.

In my humble opinion, if somebody doesn't feel confortable somewhere, perhaps they're in the wrong place  :flower:

But your comment about her sense of fashion just proves my point on how ignorant you are.

If you guys are buying the LV purses because you all like the colors and style then why dont you like hers? Hers is the same colours and I know many of you like the papillion style that hers is. So she has the same fashion sense as all of you yet she's not a wannabe who wants people to think she's stylish or rich because she paid some stupid amount of money for a purse that every loser and their mother has.

I find it is usually the people who can barely afford their LV purses that get mad when they see a fake. I'd like to know why.

Is it because you feel threatened thatthis person maybe seen as stylish with a fake LV.....oh the horror!!! :rofl:

Is it because you spent weeks/months/years saving up your money to buy a LV purse and this person didn't and they may make people think that its real?

I'm just asCOMFORTABLE here as I would be in any other place on or off the internet. Why would you think otherwise? Everyone on TFS states their opinions constantly, why should I state mine?

being called an ignorant from somebody with such phrasing and vocabulary is actually a compliment. thank you very much!! i am sure your fashion sense is great, i hope you post pics of your handbags so we can admire them!! you exude class, honestly :flower: :flower: :flower: [/b][/quote]
For someone whose mother tongue is not English I consider my phrasing and vocabulary to be quite sufficient. However, I must say that when one is debating with another it is quite lame to make fun of the other person’s syntax. Just shows that you cannot build up a proper argument. You may as well call me a doody head and stick out your tongue at me like a grade school child; it’s about the same manner as your previous post.

Originally posted by CelineChic+Jun 23rd, 2004 - 3:23 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CelineChic @ Jun 23rd, 2004 - 3:23 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Purr@Jun 23rd, 2004 - 1:38 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Purr

I'm just asCOMFORTABLE here as I would be in any other place on or off the internet. Why would you think otherwise? Everyone on TFS states their opinions constantly, why should I state mine?

being called an ignorant from somebody with such phrasing and vocabulary is actually a compliment. thank you very much!! i am sure your fashion sense is great, i hope you post pics of your handbags so we can admire them!! you exude class, honestly :flower: :flower: :flower:
For someone whose mother tongue is not English I consider my phrasing and vocabulary to be quite sufficient. However, I must say that when one is debating with another it is quite lame to make fun of the other person’s syntax. Just shows that you cannot build up a proper argument. You may as well call me a doody head and stick out your tongue at me like a grade school child; it’s about the same manner as your previous post. [/b][/quote]
I think you're taking everything out of context and too personally. Just let it go. This isn't a debate anymore. It's childish gibberish on both ends.

Originally posted by plasticine20+Jun 23rd, 2004 - 6:08 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (plasticine20 @ Jun 23rd, 2004 - 6:08 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CelineChic@Jun 23rd, 2004 - 3:23 pm
Originally posted by Purr@Jun 23rd, 2004 - 1:38 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Purr

For someone whose mother tongue is not English I consider my phrasing and vocabulary to be quite sufficient. However, I must say that when one is debating with another it is quite lame to make fun of the other person’s syntax. Just shows that you cannot build up a proper argument. You may as well call me a doody head and stick out your tongue at me like a grade school child; it’s about the same manner as your previous post.
I think you're taking everything out of context and too personally. Just let it go. This isn't a debate anymore. It's childish gibberish on both ends. [/b][/quote]
Thank you Plasticine20 i agree with you!

To the debating pair...get it out of your system and get over it! I remember a "debate" I had a while back with MurakamiPrincess...we made up after we realized how childish we were being :innocent: B)

Paris models for Guess, so it's no surprise to see her with a Guess handbag.

Maybe they liked the style of the papillon in the white multicolor, but found it was non existent, so they purchased a fake one. I mean, really... I like the pink cherry blossom, and it doesn't come in the Alma... so... to be honest, I have seen many people at Fashion Island in Newport carrying fakes of all kinds. I suspect they buy them because they want a particular color in a particular style, and it's not available from LV.

I can get authentic LV from LV official stores,the price about 50% than LV official stores retail price.because i have one friend who is LV warehouse manager.

Originally posted by ChinaLove@Jun 21st, 2004 - 2:07 pm
And um... who's Chomsky? Or did you mean ChinaLove?
Oh, how sad. Noam Chomsky is a highly respected professor at MIT, who has written about everything from linguistics to US foreign policy to philosophy. He's a pretty cool dude.

How interesting that people can get so heated up arguing with people they've never even met!! The internet is such a beautiful thing! :lol:

this thread is funny...

I just bought 2 fake LV bags yesterday....for 30 € and they look like real ones! and to say it, straight away: I'm proud that I got the fake ones because I would never spend so much money for a real one! even I'd have it.
I'm a student so I don't have that much money, but I love the design and colours of LV bags and if it would be a normal purse, let's say, at TopShop or H&m, or Gap, with the same design and the same colours, I would buy it there! I'm not buying it because it's LV, I'm buying it because I like it!

that was my opinion, thought I should add it as well! as we are individual persons, everyone should have his individual opinion, so I'm not going to comment anything which was written on the last 10 pages of this thread.

Anna

Ps: I never liked the Hilton sisters..... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->