Why Kitson And Shopkitson.com Suck!

jenimmacto

Reaction score
so 2 months ago now i ordered a pair of pucci rainboots that were delivered to the wrong address. i called kitson and told them this, and they said that because someone signed for them on this end (which means nothing except that a ups guy dropped them off at some OTHER apartment building's front desk) i would not get a refund from them and i would have to file a claim with ups.

so i take the time to do so, only to be told by ups that the investigation would take 8 days and if the boots were not found, kitson would be refunded for their value, and if they were found, they would be returned to kitson. meaning i had no $$ and no boots!!!!

called ups after 8 days and they reported that they found the boots and were sending them back to kitson via ups ground, which should take 9 days.

2 weeks later i hadn't heard a peep from kitson or received a refund, so i filed a claim with my bank (i paid with a debit card) for services unfulfilled.

one and a half weeks AFTER that, i get a blase email from kitson saying that they did receive my boots, what should they do with them? i replied that they could send them back to me if they liked, and if not i was sure Bank of America would succeed in getting the refund for me that they refused to give me directly, despite the whole mess.

they replied that they would do me the favor of mailing them back to me via ups ground without charging me AGAIN for delivery! gee, thanks so much . . .

now, two months after i originally placed the order, i still don't have the boots . . . and no refund.

i'll never shop there again, online or in person. they suck and i hope you all avoid them and their nasty, complete lack of customer service!

sounds like kitson didn't make the mistake...ups did...so i guess ups sucks more than kitson...but i never even heard of kitson.com...so whatever...

sorry you had a bad experience...sounds very annoying...especially for a pair of rubber boots... :ninja: :flower:

i know! this experience gets the award for "cheap impulse buy i most regret"

Ok ... after all this I'd get my Academy Award for the "Best victimized-customer role" ...How?
I'd do my fake cry over the phone with the manager from the CS customer of Kitosn, would blow up things out-of-proportion and on top of it -if its a girl- I'd throw in ... "I bought the boots as a present for my mum and she's disowned me cuz of my then bf who cheated on me and even thought we broke up, my mum still hates me" story (just as a bonus)
Behold the power of guilt!

ohhh. i had a simliar experience with ups (+ girlshop.com .. but girlshop.com was way better, albeit a tad confused, with theircustomer service....)..

i literally scream in agony when anything is supposed to be delivered to me by UPS. My sister had some shoes coming to her + they definately went to the wrong house...(she went to the house HERSELF to get them, as they gave her the address they delivered to when she called to complain...)

it took me a MONTH to get a tank top i ordered ONLY because there was a discount code.....+ originally i had boght flip flops, too. but by the time UPS filed the claim + gave girlshop.com the check, the flip flops had sold out.. so they sent me the tank (no shipping..) and then refunded me for the flip flops.

i'm sorry though, that kitson is so horrible on their part. it definately wasn't kitson's FAULT, but girlshop.com was EXTREMELY cordial + helpful all through the time my package was lost to when i FINALLY got the tank. as for kitson, i'm glad they don't have much that i like on the site....

but i officially hate UPS.....if there's EVER a chance i can get something sent ANY other way, i do...they've messed up too much for my tastes...it's like ALL this stress for a stupid thing i decided to buy on a whim.......i know how you feel...

+ i DEFINATELY make up stories about how important the items were to me + stuff when i complain.....

i once got some bum tanks from l.a.m.b + explained that i was in love with them, but so sad that they ripped + that i spent SO MUCH money on the clothing line (true) and didn't want this to sour my further interest + i got the tanks replaced AND a free promo only tank .... :wink: hahah definately be dramatic when complaining..........it helps get things set right + might even get you something else!

Jeez.. that sucks! Maybe you can go back to your Bank and tell them your services still haven't been fulfilled? Or is it too late! Get money back!!

jenimmacto,

Having been an internet retailer at one point in time I can tell you this:

1) If you never signed for the package, there retailer has no proof that you ever received the product, therefore the sale is disputable.

2) You should be protected by your credit card company against fraud.

3) You never signed anything so the retailer has no proof that the sale ever took place

These days, because of Internet fraud, credit card providers will usually side on the side of the consumer rather than the seller.

GET YOUR MONEY BACK. Charge it back!

I hope this helped.

Originally posted by jenimmacto@Sep 15 2004, 10:54 PM
so 2 months ago now i ordered a pair of pucci rainboots that were delivered to the wrong address. i called kitson and told them this, and they said that because someone signed for them on this end (which means nothing except that a ups guy dropped them off at some OTHER apartment building's front desk) i would not get a refund from them and i would have to file a claim with ups.

now, two months after i originally placed the order, i still don't have the boots . . . and no refund.

i'll never shop there again, online or in person. they suck and i hope you all avoid them and their nasty, complete lack of customer service!
[snapback]368920[/snapback]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->