Why? (Questions related to fashion world)

Why img has no mens division? :( Ok I might or not like male models better than female models.

What happens to fashion magazines that don't get sold?

I've heard that these magazines get ripped up and re-cycled (however I've also heard that they get burned but I don't know if thats true) because they don't want people stealing them or continuing to sell them... in fact I've even seen people working in stores destroying these magazine because they were told to by their bosses.

Why do so many people get coined the "next big designer" yet very few successfully become one?

Why is Lara Stone the only female model/celebrity that has yellow teeth?

That is one of the biggest fashion misteries!

Here's my question: Why the Valentino designers aren't fired yet?

I think it is because they are young and the owners want young people to breathe new life into the house. I've noticed a lot of younger actresses have started wearing their creations. They got old fast imo but I think they want to give them a chance.

Why I can't distinguish an Isabel Marant's ad of a Balmain's ad?

Because Carine and Emmanuelle consult for both so they will use the same aesthetic they use in Vogue Paris i.e. Daria Werbowy, Lara Stone, Inez and Vinoodh etc. and feature the clothes heavily in the magazine.

Why is an industry that is supposed to be all about change so resistant towards it?

Why do certain models speak out against the fashion industry and all its injustices but continue to work in it?

why was LiLo allowed to be anywhere near the fashion industry, let alone start her own line of leggings?

Why designers run more then one clothing line (Marc Jacobs, Karl, ect.), why can't they just stick to one vision instead of, say, five visions?

I think it is because they are young and the owners want young people to breathe new life into the house. I've noticed a lot of younger actresses have started wearing their creations. They got old fast imo but I think they want to give them a chance.

It would be good that Valentino gets fresh and young like Balmain, Pucci or in the best way Balenciaga or Givenchy, but Valentino designers really sucks!
And most in the couture, omg, they are so bad, the summer season those ridiculous pocahontas and the last season those corny princesses, i'm very sad for mister Garavani.

Why is it Vogue Nippon and not Vogue Japan?
Because Vogue magazines are called in their native names, despite the use of the corresponding term in English due to the universal acceptation. So Vogue Italy is Vogue Italia, Vogue Spain is Vogue España, Vogue Germany is Vogue Deutsch... :flower:

Why Vogue US censors nudity and cigarettes in their editorials?

why is vogue japan men's vogue hommes japan? english and french? where's the japanese?

^Fashion is a f*cking unknown :lol:.
Perhaps, as substitutes of the Vogue magazine, they have flexible names... I'm thinking in male Vogues and all of them have names without any rules: Vogue Hommes Japan from Japan, Vogue Hommes International from France, L'Uomo Vogue from Italy...
I don't know!

Why Vogue US censors nudity and cigarettes in their editorials?

I don't think they edit nudity. There was a shot of a nude Daria shot by Anne Leibovitz not too long ago. As for smoking, I think they don't want to glamorize it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"