Working in Topshop?

I've seen that the top shops staffs were very different depending on the boutiques. For instance in Dior, Celine or Chanel boutiques i noticed that the staffs were for the most part very good looking and seem to be models before. At diesel or energie i confirm that the staff is really in the style of the model (smth wild lol) used in the magazines. Do the top brands chose the staffs as they choose their models for fashion shows?

To answer the question of the amount of people working in topshop, for some reason I have 400 in my head. But remember Oxford Circus is also the premisis of the offices etc... You've also got everyone in stock rooms, EAT, staff canteen, cleaners, security guards etc...
There was a fire alarm once and it was like a zoo behind the store.

They are opening one in NYC it hink in october and I would love to get a job there...I applied and I didnt get a response; and that was some time ago.

does anyone have any idea if topshop hires those from the US with a student visa? i'll be london in the fall for school and need a job! any idea how much the pay is too? thanks!!

It's been ages since anyone posted here butttt I want to apply for a job but how do I even apply?! Is it an online application or do you hand in your CV at a store? Thanks!

Yes you can do online application then come in store and hand in resume' I'm only talking about the New York City store I work at.

wow, quick reply! Thank you. Where is the online application though? Or maybe that's just the US site?

No problem I have this thread subscribed yeah i only know fore the u.s store.. just apply online and bring in resume thats it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minidee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->