Yay or Nay? (November 2003 - June 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissyJG: YAY!
whitley: I'm not a big fan of the color for myself, but yay

yay to this page from me too

so i know it is summer but i have had my eyes on this for too long!

00280m.jpg

style.com

YAY or NAY?

please keep in mind i am an 80s girl at heart :smile:

nay leyla...it's to much like a potato sack for me...

i also say nay to any and all maxi dresses...
and nay to anything floral or corset-like...

so - for me...it's a nay to everything on this page...
:ninja:...
sorry...

Nay to the corset and maxi dress
Yay to Wang sweater...with super high heels :heart:

The tunic sweater in Post #12,524 is pretty daring. I think if you want to chance wearing something like this, by all means... go for it! I'll say Yay! to this. Not sure what you'd wear something like this with (except those open-toe boots or any open-toe boots, of course). However you choose to dress up with that sweater is up to you if you decide to get it.

And (as if it's a secret), I'm an anti-'80s boy overall (though bown in 1983). But I am giving that tunic/sweater a yay. Dress with confidence and never be afraid to show your style! There's a fashionista in all of us!

thanks everyone on your opinions,
i did actually go for it because i had to go food shopping and needed to make a quick decision.
i wont wear it as a fashion statement. it will just be a nice jumper i would wear with jeans :smile:

For that Vera Wang dress (Post #12,529), I say (absolute) Yay! The dress is very beautiful and flows nicely. I wouldn't hestitate getting that dress. Others may disagree (and likely will), but I wouldn't pass up that dress. That's a winner right there.

I think it's rather Alexander than Very Wang. It looks exactly like the Goddess dress from his current collection only in black. I always liked that dress even though I'd prefer it in white for the summer. But black is classic and timeless so YAY!

starting a new Yay or Nay thread here....

please read the note in the first post for an explanation
flowers.gif

this thread will still be available for viewing only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back