Yay or Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for me too (Post #1759). In fact, Big Yay! It looks very hot to me. This jacket should do no wrong in adding some edge to your style or in staying warm in the Big Apple. Big Yay from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay or Nay?

18613398_004_b

19051259_004_b

18826172_020_b

Three pairs of boots in Post #1764...

* I love ruffles, but there seems to be a bit too many details for these. I will go (slight) Yay! for these ruffled boots with some lace-up detail.

* Those quilted lace-up boots remind me of something I posted in my blog about chic sneakers. Too much going on for these to approve them. So... they earned my fail- Nay! to the quilted ankle boots.

* Those are cute, especially the detail around the ankles. These are perhaps great for wearing short bottoms or tucked into boots. It's Yay! for me on those.

So this is my idea of it was "yay or nay and which?" Here would be my order as to which to get, in order from most favorite to least favorite: third boots, first boots, second boots.

This dress?
image1xxl.jpg

asos.com

It's for a sort of daytime black tie event but I'm not sure if it's too casual...:unsure:

I guess if we're talking a daytime black tie event, that dress is not bad. Of course, you can always wear this dress casually. I would normally say Yay for this dress. Considering this is a formal-style event, I think I'll go (Moderate) Yay! just for the purpose of what you're wearing it for. It's a great dress to wear unless it's a few degrees Celsius/Fahrenheit up in Scotland.

Dress and shop confidently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->