Yay or Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake fur or not (Post #1720), it's Nay! from me. Definitely worth passing up if seeking a cute or chic coat. I'm failing this coat. It's not because of the animal prints... it just isn't all that attractive to me.

Chrissy, kind of nay-ish on it.
I love the idea of a leopard (faux) coat for Fall, and the cut, sleeve length and coat length is great, but the leopard print doesn't look that appealing when seen from afar, but the confusing thing is the print looks better up close :P

i'm with PrincessImp, Chrissy. Also, in terms of that print, I think i'd love it more if it was cropped. I love the collar.

I bought this cozy poncho from H&M, but I dont know yet if its a keeper, as I'm not sure how to style it.

Keeper or not? Don't be too harsh. :blush:

DXL865_77113_10000_38_2042.jpg

(H&M.com)

poncho1.jpg

poncho2c.jpg

(Own pics)

i'm going to nay the poncho... i agree it's tough to style and i just don't love it...

thanks for the feedback on the coat, gonna pass ^_^

Nay from me on the poncho too!!! I just dont like it... I would love a good poncho myself but I think you really need to pay to get a good one... It's all about the fabric quality for me with knitwear and this looks lackluster! You want something really sosy and thick... maybe a ribbed patern... cashmere and i'd say a bit longer!

Okay, so I need your guys' opinions on this jacket. It's from Allsaints and I love it BUT is it worth shelling out 300 bucks for it? (may not seem like a lot but for a poor college student, $300 equals.. well.. I could buy a brand new textbook for that amount!:lol:). Jokes aside.. opinions? Does anyone have this jacket? And if so, how does it fit?

coolspotters.com

Attachments

• all-saints-cobra-leather-bomber-profile.jpg
    all-saints-cobra-leather-bomber-profile.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
^I don't like it at all. I don't like rib on leatherjackets, and I don't like the hood either. And then there's the color, which I find off too. So you should get the textbook instead. :P

johnnys_girl09, I'm not sure I like it either. All Saints has so many awesome leather jackets, but this is definitely not one of my favorites, sorry.

^delightful, yay ! i find the length on the model a bit off though. if it was down past her ankles it would look better..

i think this dress is really tough...
the fit would have to be perfect for it to work...
just feeling that there's a risk of looking a bit "prairie" if that makes sense...
and the length could be difficult..

so, i'm leaning towards nay

i think this dress is really tough...
the fit would have to be perfect for it to work...
just feeling that there's a risk of looking a bit "prairie" if that makes sense...
and the length could be difficult..

so, i'm leaning towards nay

yeah that's what i was thinking..i love it but i think it would end up being a little baggy on me so it probably wouldn't work :(
thanks though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->