Yay or Nay?

brian

Reaction score
i don't think there's already a thread like this...

post pictures of shoes you're considering buying, but are unsure about... :flower:

i'll start it off... with these vivienne westwoods i found on ebay. the first pair of westwoods IN MY SIZE (!!!akjsdd!) that i've ever seen... i'm so tempted to go for it but i'm not sure... i like them, but ... :unsure:

45sep13_4a.jpg
45sep13_4b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
at first I was kind of like ehh...they look like any typical duckie shoe to me but the more I look at them the more they grow on me. I like that the rubber sort of extends up onto the shoe and that the leather is distressed. how much? Because if they were overly expensive I'd say it's not worth it but if they are a reasonable price then definately worth getting!

they're growing on me too, meg :blush:
they're priced ludicrously cheap, too... i'm going for it!!! i don't think i can pass this offer up. :woot:

Only if they're VERY cheap. Otherwise, just get non-designer ones. They're basically the same thing.

ludicrously cheap! Than go for them!!!

yes! i love those mary janes. and they're louboutins, too!! :buzz:
definitely go for it, shoesexy!

yes... those are FABULOUS. PM with a link to buy them if they are from a store PLEASE! (otherwise, I will let yah win em in auction :flower: )

ehh not for me. But you do have the sort of style that might make them work. Brian knows you in person, so if he says you could do it, I trust that you could.

ok then lol they were going for £5.99 on eBay, my gut feeling was no, just needed someone else to tell me :blush:

Freya said:
ok then lol they were going for £5.99 on eBay, my gut feeling was no, just needed someone else to tell me :blush:

haha ok :wink:. there's something in those shoes what i really dislike...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->