Shoes: Yay or Nay? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nay to Alejandro Ingelmo for Chris Benz, too unbalanced.

I don't like Isabel Marant-ish boots. I'm tired of this trend. Sorry, NAY for mango boots

lectric-black-suede-fluorescent-heel-knotted-platform-sandals-4047032-lrg.jpg

topshop.com

Topshop "lectric" sandals

showgal87, I'm quite confused with this one... it LOOKS cool, but I think it'll be hard to match it with an outfit and have it look well put together... I dunno. The heel is throwing me off. If you think you can make work it and already have an outfit in mind then, yay. Otherwise, nay.

Dego YAY! OMG love them, where are they from? Very Chloé :wub:

What makes these "Yay or Nay?" deals so confusing is that some items are just different in some sort of way. There is always some sort of factor that becomes a deal-breaker or a must-get. The heel of Post #987's sandals is the big issue. The silhouette of the sandals surely suggest a yay for me. The heel, however, is the real concern. "Do I want this otherwise lovely pair of sandals with this 'electric' high heel?" I like these sandals enough to give it passing credit. So they are a win- a (moderate) Yay! from me. They'd certainly be a different pair of sandals to wear because of the unique heels. But of course, different doesn't always mean better. I still will give those Yay credit.

thanks everyone! I ended up not buying them, but probably will when they go on sale :smile:

^^^...good idea...
though i'd say nay to those even if they went on sale for 99% off...
:ninja:...:lol:...

I hesitate about these
Asos.com

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    43.6 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.