Shoes : Yay or Nay? #4

warningrhcp

Reaction score
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, we are going to be periodically starting a new thread. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed. The old threads can be found here and here.
  • Please stay on topic! This thread is for asking about other member's opinion on shoes you might consider buying. We also have a "Dream shoes that you want/own" thread where you can post pics of shoes you are dreaming about but don't own, a "Post Your Shoes" thread if you want to show your shoes, "The In-Search-Of-Shoes Thread" if you are looking for a specific pair, and the "Identify - Who are these shoes by?" thread if you saw a pair of shoes and want to know the brand.
  • Brief words of appreciation are fine, but please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • Please remember to credit pictures according to the announcement which you can read here - don't use abbreviations e.g. "nap" or "style", but write net-a-porter.com or style.com
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

I hesitate about these
Asos.com

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    54.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    43.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
I echo aynoray's response for the booties in Post #999. It's a Yay! for the leather ones and (slight) Nay! for the suede ones. So I'd obviously side with the leather ones.

pink or blue?
51prz%2BTZ-pL._SL500__SS160_.jpg
51TQ7cTZH7L._SL500__SS160_.jpg

http://www.javari.de

^^Neither.

I'll choose to not say anything since what I want to say won't be nice :lol: :ninja:

This one (Post #7) is easy- Big Nay! to those shoes. Shoes this ugly should be burned or fed into a trash compactor. As for which one... blue or pink? Don't know, don't care- ugly shoes are ugly shoes regardless of what color/material/style they come in. You can do better than these. Perhaps some other pair of desert boots would be better than these abominations? If you still want these shoes, it's your call. But it is up to me, I'd pass on these and look for something [much] better.

I'm failing these ankle boots. And I'm not afraid to say something rough in regards to garments I don't like. Honestly don't care if I'm the only one who dislikes something while everybody else is all goo-goo-ga-ga over something. They're called opinions, and everyone has their own. Anyhow... dress (and shop) with confidence!

Yeesh! I'm going back-to-back: Big Nay! to these booties in Post #12. I see no redeeming style quality of these shoes. You'd be better off with proper cowboy ankle boots than these. These, at least have that sort of cowboy boot silhouette to me. Of course, there's a difference between a silhouette and then the actual thing, and these actual things get failing marks from me. Unless someone or something requires you have these shoes, please pass these by.

At least these look better than the previous shoes I Big Nay'ed. Not by too much, though.

Nay for me as well. The design is just not very appealing.

nay to the last pair of "boots"
not even really sure what to call them

All of them from H&M (All of them 100% fake leather)

yay or nay?
boots... I was thinking brownies instead of blackies... although the black ones might go with everything...
scaled.php
scaled.php

shoes... i know kinda classic typical ones but I didnt get them the previous two seasons!!
scaled.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"