Shoes : Yay or Nay? #4

These booties linked in Post #278... I'm going to call Yay! on these, but not anything overwhelming. I'd probably praise these more if they were designed a bit better, but they are stylish enough that I give my approval of them. With all due respect... booties like those for $500+ USD? That's Louboutin money! And to that point, the price for such shoes is truly ludicrous. Maybe their price point would lead me to a "nay" on these.

Anyhow- I call yay, but not by much.

Yay. Sorta like Berlin rock boots. They look comfy.

hi nymphea...
these are them...
http://www.yoox.com/us/11057930RI/item#dept=shoeswomen&sts=sr_shoeswomen80&cod10=11057930RI&sizeId=

we'll see how they are in person...
will depend on how big they are in the ankle and how high it comes up on me most of all...

also-
how shiny, how pointy and how comfy...
and if the heel is the right height...

*i really need something to wear with skirts and cropped pants and leggings and joggers...
cause that is all i wear...
i have loads of heels that are skinny and/or high...
but need more lower heels and specifically want a chelsea style...
i had been considering a style in suede like this for some time but never find the right one...
usually the heel is too high or too flat or the toe too pointy or the ankle too wide, etc...
these seem good and the black metallic seems way more interesting and more practical than plain blk suede...
so...
here's hoping~!

they are sort of peter pan booties...
and the image of that is pretty awesome, in my book....
:magic:...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->