Yesica Toscanini

xxOceanEyesxx

Reaction score
Yesica is a gorgeous model I found while browsing SI 2006 the other day. She has a beautiful smile, great body, and it seems that the camera loves her. I failed to find another thread with the beautiful Yesica, so here we are! If anyone has other photos or information, be sure to share!

BORN: Junin, Argentina (moved to Ituzaingo at age 4).
DISCOVERED: In Argentina, at the age of 15. Says Yesica: "I started to notice I was taller than anyone my age so I thought: Why not try modeling? My father took me to a casting and that's when I met my manager."
DID YOU KNOW? "Buenos Aires is a very special place—many people say it is a Little Paris," says Yesica. "The people are kind, and the nightlife is very similar to that in New York City."

06_ytoscanini_01.jpg

06_ytoscanini_02.jpg

06_ytoscanini_04.jpg

06_ytoscanini_05.jpg

06_ytoscanini_06.jpg

06_ytoscanini_07.jpg

06_ytoscanini_08.jpg

06_ytoscanini_10.jpg

06_ytoscanini_11.jpg

06_ytoscanini_12.jpg

06_ytoscanini_13.jpg

06_ytoscanini_14.jpg

06_ytoscanini_15.jpg

06_ytoscanini_16.jpg

06_ytoscanini_17.jpg

she is pretty, and does have a great body. What shoot was that for?

Has she done runway?

she should lay off the hotdogs, they seem to be going straight to her gut.

pinks highly overrated, btw.

shes about 5.7 and is signed with dotto models
they list her as 5.9 but shes only about 5.7, 5.8 max
1189m.gde1
2446m.gde2
2987m.jpg
2848m.jpg
2988m.jpg

shes big in argentina but thats about it...
dottomodels.net

Last edited by a moderator:
sleazie ninja said:

she doesn't have a 'gut'. If you think that's a gut, you've got a really warped view of the female body.

she's beautiful!

sleazie ninja said:

There really is no call for that- and what's wrong with pink? Good heavens, it's an outfit.

In any case, thanks for the pictures, kickassgood! :heart:

And pink_lipgloss, if you're talking about the pictures I posted, it was a shoot for Sports Illustrated, Swimsuit Edition 2006. As for kickassgood's, I'm not sure. :unsure: I'll see if I can find out if she does runway, though I haven't seen any evidence of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
sleazie ninja said:

Wow. You're certainly more than welcome to share your opinion, and I'm certainly more than welcome to tell you that its f*cked up.

She looks a model hired to present new types of yachts and cars at millionair-fairs. And not only because she is on that car constantly.

Mr-Dale said:
She looks a model hired to present new types of yachts and cars at millionair-fairs. And not only because she is on that car constantly.

Really? I think in some of her pictures, she can look quite high fashion, simply depending.

Please perform a search before you decide to create a thread on a model. We have over 1100 models here, so the chances are big that your model is among them :flower:

There was no other thread on Yesica when I created this one-
And thanks for the pictures, guys!

A&f

In case you guys were wondering, this girl is modeling for Abercrombie & Fitch this season. She actually looks about 300x better without all the make-up and airbrushing. I attached a couple of pictures from the A&F website of Yesica from our BTS campaigns and a small bio of her from our "meet the cast" section.

home_pic6.jpg
nf_bio_2_pic.jpg
nf_bio_2_info.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->