Your Favorite TV Shows that were Cancelled

Dark Angel. When Jessica Alba was somehow able to act.

YES! I loved this series... Fox always cancels my favorites.. :P

I also loved Tru Calling starring Eliza Dushku, about a girl who could relive the previous day in order to prevent a person's death.

I also loved Haunted, starring Matthew Foxx about a cop who could see and talk to the dead.

*sigh* It really sucks because I feel these series would do SO WELL with today's television.

The two that comes to mind - American Dreams (loved the outfits!! and the music!!) and Gilmore Girls.

Did anyone watch Miss Match? I loved that show. And Alicia Silverstone. :blush:

I agree with some of the tv shows (arrested development,veronica mar,freaks and geeks etc) but one show i really liked and I wished that it would of last longer was Popular. I don't know what I would feel about it now but I did like it when I was younger and the ending was such a cliff hanger.

I don't know about cancelled or just finished their run, but I was really sad when I learned the DC Animated Universe (Batman:The Animated Series-Justice League/Justice League Unlimited), Teen Titans, Samurai Jack and Arrested Development were ending.

"Whose Line is it anyway?"
It was on for several years but stopped coming on after Sept 2004.
Had Drew Carey, Wayne Brady, Colin Mochery, Ryan Stiles and others that came on as part time guests.

I wish it came back.

Improv is a dying art. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ OMG I remember that show! Its time spot on our channel was before rerun episodes of Friends, so I caught it quite a couple of times whenever I'd wait for Friends to come on. I even remember Kathy Griffin and Whoopi Goldberg guesting there.

Man those guys were genius. Improv is difficult for sure.

"Whose Line is it anyway?"
It was on for several years but stopped coming on after Sept 2004.

I still have videotapes recorded in the late 80s of the UK TV version. That ran for 10 series, so there's lots to be discovered there. John Sessions was a genius.

Keen Eddie!!:angry:

I was LIVID that this was cancelled, LIVID I tell you. Stupid Fox, stupid networks always cancelling great shows.

I so desperately miss watching Battlestar Galactica, the reimagined series. I liked the way it ended, and in a way I'm glad they quit while they were still ahead (which, I'm sorry to say hasn't happened with a lot of other shows that used to be good -- a good many seasons ago), but I still miss being able to look forward to new episodes. Tricia Helfer, Mary McDonnell and Eddie James Olmos were incredible on the show (well, really they all were, but they were my personal highlights). The finale was amazing, though. Exceeded all my expectations. Such a worthy ending to a great series.

Was also really sad to see Dragnet (the 2003 series) get canned after such a short run. I really liked seeing Ed O'Neill in such a different role, and he really carried the show. Also, the theme song was brilliant. I just don't feel as if the show got a proper chance. Ah, well.

Father Ted (well, it wasn't cancelled, the actor who played the main character died). Possibly the finest TV comedy series ever. If anyone hasn't seen it, you should - unless your an easily offended Catholic, in which case I would probably avoid it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clem3166
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->